26.Danger

Walking into class, Jungkook noticed that his friends weren't there but still continued to his seat. After getting his stuff out, he glanced around the classroom more and noticed people staring at him but just brushed it off and continued to face the front with his head on the desk. He was about to fall asleep when his ears pricked a little and he started hearing people's voices talking.

"why were his eyes red?"

"Were those fangs?"

"where is his group?"

"Imagine him as a vampire."

The whispering became annoying to Jungkook as he slowly stood up from his chair and walked out the classroom, pretending to not hear their talks. Jungkook was scared to say the least. His friends weren't here,he might have just revealed his inner vampire and worst of all, he smelt a different and dark aura from far away. He held a hand over his mouth and nose to try and stop the stench from entering his nose. Entering the bathroom, he noticed the four new boys sitting on the white floor of the bathrooms.

Jungkok tried to come terms with why they were on the floor, he took a step back and placed a hand on his hip.

"Okay what the fuck are you doing on the floor?" He asked in a diva like manner. Jihoon stood up and took a step towards Jungkook, making Jungkook quite confused.

"Vampire." Jihoon said making Jungkook tilt his head to the side. Jungkook turned to look at the mirror and to his surprise he had actually had his fangs out.

 Jungkook turned to look at the mirror and to his surprise he had actually had his fangs out

(Not my photo)

Jungkooks eyes widened as he moved closer to the mirror and lifted up his top lip to see how far his fangs have grown out. He looked back at the four boys in horror only to find that their eyes were red and they also had fangs out. Jungkook was confused to say the least. Why are my fangs out? At fangs what are you doing? Jungkook asked himself as he stared at Jihoon who was in front of him.

"Look Jungkook, us four smelt something horrific and we know you also smelt it. You see-" He took a step closer, "- we know the reason why and we are here to mainly request help.......also cause my father is here." Jihoon said,whispering the last part but was loud enough for Jungkook. The Prince walked in between the boys to make sure he could see them all, and started examining their fangs and eyes close up.

"What was that smell? And you have a father-no, he is here?" Jungkook asked the smallest,who only nodded and stared into Jungkooks eyes,only to widen them at his new discovery. Jihoon motioned Jeonghan, Minghao and Chan over to him as he started to speak to the other 3.

"(Ho)Shit do you know who we are in front of?" Jihoon asked, only getting a small 'no' in return. Jungkook watched as heard what they were talking about. (Vampires have good hearing duuuh)

"Wait,now that I think about it,he does look extremely familiar but I just can't put my finger on it." Jeonghan said,putting the hair in front of his face, behind his ear. Jihoon nodded at Jeonghan the moved his gaze towards Chan and Minghao, who were looking at each other with a very confused face.

"That,my friends, is the lost vampire prince who helped get his parents free." Jihoon said as if spreading the latest gossip,which wasn't entirely wrong but just wasn't the latest in the human world. Chan and Minghao's eyes widened as their mouths went agape at the news. Jungkook cleared the throat,to get their attention, and watched as they looked at him then waved.

The four boys made a line in front of Jungkook then bowed,making Jungkook startled then laugh.

"It's okay guys, you don't have to bow,honestly it's fine." Jungkook calmly said, tapping the top of their heads. They looked up then smiled at him.

"If we are going to talk more,can we talk somewhere other than the bathroom please." Chan whined,earning a hug from Jeonghan which made him whine even more while Jeonghan just chuckled. Jungkook looked at Jihoon then nodded at him, signalling that Chan was right.

And so they moved to the rooftop

°~°

They all sat on the rooftop together, close to try and stop the wind from making them colder. The sky had turned from a turquoise colour to a grey and gloomy colour, making the silence seem more eerie then ever. Jungkook still hadn't seen his friends since yesterday and didn't see them in their class when he walked pass the window. The same strong scent invaded the vampires nostrils which then reminded Jungkook to ask what it was.

"Ahem......what is that smell?" Jungkook asked covering his nose with his hand.

"It is the smell of something evil and we know who it is from."Minghao answered seriously.

"It is from a boy named Vernon, I assume you know the history of him,Kris and Tao?" Jeonghan asked,getting a nod from Jungkook in return. What the hell would Vernon be doing back? He asked himself, receiving no reply which wasn't a surprise.

"He has an evil spirit inside him. Even though he stopped being an assassin,because of his boyfriend, he somehow managed to find an evil spirit which is after Tao's side,meaning everyone who was their to save your parents." Jeonghan finished up,letting Jungkook take in the new information.

"Wait but what does that have to do with the devils." Jungkook asked,having Taehyung in mind as he and other devils were there to save his parents,yet Vernon was after the devils too?

"You see, Vernon-well don't know if we should call him that or Mr. I wanna be Buffy The Vampire/Devil Slayer, but he has created something lethal which makes vampire senses go wild,I mean wild. After all these years of evolving from the need for human blood,he has created something that does the opposite of that and-and well it's just bad." Jihoon paused,getting his breath back as he stood up and stretched his back,letting the wind dance round his body.

"It doesn't make vampires have a desire for human blood,but also the blood of a devil."

********************
1068 words

Hopefully that was interesting and thank you for 3k

I was happy when I got a couple hundred. I'm trying to add more vampire aspects into it cause it is about devils and vampires

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT FAM