18.Final battle

No one POV

Taehyung held Jungkooks hand as they stood in front of Kris, not a word being spoken. Kris took a few steps forward bet stopped as he couldn't move anywhere.

"What the fuck?" He said as tried to break their forcefield. Kris looked at them and continued every method he could think of to get the forcefield to break. Taehyung turned to Jungkook and took hold of his other hand.

"What should we do?" He asked as he felt his cheeks heat up but decided to ignore it and blame it on the weather......although it was cloudy. Jungkook shrugged and thought for a second.

"Erm we could just maybe pin him down and chain him up?" Jungkook said as he looked at Taehyung then at their hands. No Jungkook,you hate him remember? Jungkook thought to himself as he looked away.

"And how do you propose we do that?"Taehyung asked as he just looked at Jungkook then looked at Kris. Jungkook thought but then remembered his power.

"I could use my power to control his body." He said with a smile on his face. Taehyung muttered an okay and watched as Jungkook tried to take over  Kris' body. Key word; tried. He tried over and over to take over his body but it didn't work.

"Damn it." Jungkook muttered as Taehyung just looked at him confused.

"Is it not working?" Taehyung asked very confused. Jungkook nodded and thought.

"He is too strong and i can only think of one way to make our power stronger." Jungkook said as he cringed and looked at Kris who had gotten a pencil out and started drawing. Jungkook watched Kris as he said to himself 'I'm fucken picasso,they should call me Kriscasso'.

"And what way is that?" Taehyung asked as he stared at Jungkook but decided to sit on the floor,making Jungkook sit as well. Jungkook sighed and closed his eyes.

"Either we hug or.........god this is annoying." He said as he opened his eyes and took one hand to massage his neck.

"What's annoying and i reckon we could hug." Taehyung said as he looked around and noticed group b walking up to the castle and going inside. Is Kris blind or something? Taehyung thought to himself as he just looked at Kris who was still drawing.

"Let's hug first but if that doesn't work and the worst comes to the worst we will have to....erm kiss."Jungkook said as he muttered the last part and shifted uncomfortably.

"Okay the let's hug." Taehyung said as he hugged Jungkook who responded after a few seconds. Both liked the others warmth but didn't want to admit it. Jungkook why are you blushing? This is nothing. Jungkook thought to himself as he let his head rest on Taehyungs shoulder. Taehyung...stop i think we both know what you are feeling. But then again it could just be....erm the weather? who am i kidding? It's cloudy...give it up Tae,you are falling for this vampire. Taehyung thought as he sighed.

"Wanna try again?" Taehyung asked quietly as Jungkook nodded his head and went to try taking control of Kris' body. He got control and was able to make Kris stand up until he fell down and returned to his body. Damn it. Jungkook thought as he started getting annoyed and impatient.

"Taehyung i really don't want to do this but it is for the best and it means nothing." Jungkook said as he snaked an arm round Taehyungs waist and pulled him closer.

"What do y-" Taehyung said before he got interrupted by Jungkook pulling him by the hem of his shirt and capturing Taehyung in a kiss. Taehyung was shocked at first but soon closed his eyes and melted into the kiss. They both parted and caught their breath before Jungkooks body fell limp onto Taehyung as he tried to take over Kris' body. That didn't mean anything to him but i felt a little something. Taehyung thought sadly as he watched Jungkook take absolute control of Kris' body.