27.Scent

Jungkook stood in front of Jihoon, startled as he processed what had just been said to him. He gulped and covered his nose once again before deciding on telling those who should help most.

"We need to tell Kris and Tao." Jungkook said, determination in his voice. The four boys nodded at the prince and set off to a darker side of the world.

°~°

The door swung open as Jungkook, Jihoon, Chan, Minghao and Jeonghan made their way into the castle of a dragon and panda. They walked through the halls, black and red marble floors and pillars decorating their surroundings. They stopped in front of a dark oak door then opened it, letting the creak of the door echo through the halls.

Tao looked up from his book to see the 5 males entering the room.  Setting the book aside, he stood up and gestured the boys to sit down and have a biscuit, which they gladly took.

"what brings you here?" Tao asked with a smile. Jungkook wiped the side of his lips then looked up at Tao. He straightened his posture before speaking.

"We have something very important which we need to tell you but Kris has to be here too." Jungkook said seriously, making Tao get worried and nod before muttering that he was going to get Kris before he scurried off.

A couple minutes passed and Kris was walking back into the room with a nervous looking Tao clung onto him. They both sat opposite the younger boys. Jihoon and Chan hung their head low, covering their faces. Kris looked at those two before giving a questioning look to Jungkook who just shrugged.

"What is it?" Kris asked. Jungkook nudged Jihoon, who was sitting next to him, and told him to say. Jihoon sighed then lifted his head, making Kris gasp in shock.

"Hey...... Kris." Jihoon awkwardly said, scratcching the back of his neck. Kris raised an eyebrow then looked at Chan who shyly waved and smiled at him. Jungkook looked between the 3 boys with a questionable look on his face,unsure of what was happening.

"I thought I would never see u again, let alone with Jungkook." Kris said in disbelief. Jihoon chuckled nervously before remembering the reason why they were they. Chan hung his head again and nestled into Jeonghan who gladly hugged the shy boy.

"First things first, we need to talk about Vernon." Jihoon said seriously,staring Kris right in the eye enough to make even Kris a little uncomfortable. Kris nodded and gestured Jihoon to speak.

"The main reason why me and Chan stopped being assassins was because of Vernon, he got possessed by an evil spirit and is after vampires and devils but specifically everyone who was with you when shit went down." Jihoon explained,watching Kris' reactions and how his eyes slowly filled with anger. The anger rose up in Kris as he started digging his nails into the back of Tao's hand, making the panda like boy whimper which brought Kris back to reality.

"And he is planning to make i guess some potion or something which makes vampires crave human blood.....but also demon blood." Chan said, making him scared as he thought about the destruction it could cause to the world and his friends.

"Is there any person who you think could stop,or possible  make him fight against the evil spirit?" Tao asked making everyone look at him. The four boys thought for a moment before Minghao spoke but in chinese making Jungkook,Jihoon,Chan and Jeonghan looked at him very confused as Tao and Kris just understood him clearly.

"(in chinese) I know,he has a boyfriend which we could ask for help. I'm sure he would be more than willing to help his boyfriend." Minghao said, looking at everyone then looked down at his lap as he thought no one else understood chinese. Tao looked at the cute boy and brought his head up gently.

"(in chinese) Me and Kris understand you honey, where does he live and what is his name?" Tao asked as Minghao gently smiled then thought of vernon's boyfriend. 

"(in chinese) His name is Boo Seungkwan and his lives in our area. He came from Jeju to live with Vernon and is coming back from there tomorrow so he doesn't know anything that has happened." Minghao said, completely ignoring the stares from the four who couldn't understand chinese.

While the three chinese people were talking, Jungkook sniffed then immediately covered his nose due to the strong sent which passed through the room,slowly making all the vampires go silent as the smell of fresh blood filled their noses,forcing out their fangs and their thirst for a drop of human blood. Jungkook stood up, sniffing the air for which held a delicious scent known as blood,human blood.His eyes tured a deep shade of red before he staggered backwards with a hand to his head as he crashed to the floor,a high pitched noise deafening him as he shut his eyes. He put his hands on the floor, flexing them as pointed dark nails grew from his finger tips,scratching the wooden floor. He lost himself,his sanity,his ability to not need blood..all of it gone.

The noise died out from his ears and he slowly opened his eyes. He shook his head before finding the sofa behind him and slowly standing himself up. With a foggy faze,he looked at the others who had passed out from the noise being to deafening for them. Jungkook looked around,shaking his head now and then to try and clear his sight more until he came upon a maid who entered the room,unaware of the situation in front of her as she calmly cleaned the shelves. She looked young,probably in her early 20s,but Jungkook didn't care,he could smell the human blood from a mile away. He pushed himself off the sofa, staggering towards her before getting to her then turning her around and pushing her up against the wall. She looked at him,confused and shocked as Jungkook stared her in the eyes before leaning his head close to her ear,making her blush. Jungkook looked at her neck,almost being able to see the droplets of red circulating around her body. He lowered his head to her neck so  only his fangs scraped the tip of her skin before he applied pressure and pierced her skin,making her shriek loudly before it became quiet and she fell limp in his arms as he sucked the blood from her body.

He wasn't himself anymore,yet the taste of blood will lay in his mouth forever,torturing him for not being strong enough to fight against the urge to feast.

*****************

Yeet its been months since i last updated im sorry

But thanks for 5k,i think last chap was when i said thanks for 3k,yeet anyway hope you enjoyed,see you in another couple of months probably AHHHHA im a cunt i know

i've been watching the walking dead and it's lit fam aight bye