32.dead

32 chapters of this shit fest with chapters I pull right out my arse
*********
Bang~

The sound rings through the room as a body drops to the floor. Blood now staining the floor red as a scream is heard.

"Jungkook,Jimin ..."

The voice echoes in the silence, leaving a bitter taste in everyone's mouth. It didn't have to be like this... no one could have died. But why did he? The gun wasn't focused on him and his fate. If only he didn't find out about his past and now present.

"Hansol...why?" A voice called from the top of the stairs. Seungkwan sat on the floor,hands on the bars as tears continue to roll down his face. Woozi rubs circles on his back and uses his other hand to move the youngest hair out the way.

At the sound of seungkwans voice Vernon drops the gun,staring at the boy who loved him with all his heart. Tears spilled from Vernon eyes as he looks down at his hands,horror of what he's done evident on his face. He opens his mouth but says nothing,nothing will come out. (A/n he opens his mouth but the words won't come out) Vernon fell to the floor,his eyes rolled to the back of his head as foam started forming from the corners of his mouth and down his cheek. He started mumbling incoherent words before his back arched towards the ceiling and his arms were flat against the floor.

"Hansol? HANSOL" Seungkwan screamed,running down the stairs to were his boyfriend was on the floor. Woozi ran after him as Yoongi,Namjoon,Jin,Minghao and Jeonghan ran through the door towards where a crying Seungkwan and silently sobbing woozi were.

At that moment the sound of bars being broken down fills the room as everyone,but Seungkwan, look towards Taehyung's holding place as the bars fall to the ground,exposing a lying boy on the floor. Namjoon and Jin rush over to the unconscious boy, Jin rests on his knees and lays Taehyung's head on his lap. Yoongi turned to the smell of blood,his eyes widening when he saw who's blood it was. He rushed over to the body,gently closing his eyes as a tear fell onto the boy's cheek. Holding back sobs as he stroked the dark hair of the now dead boy. A loud groan is heard as the attention is refocused onto hansol who was shifting around violently,almost as if he was having a nightmare.

"..S-Seungkwan..." Vernon whispered,his eyes slightly open, before letting out a horrific scream while his eyes squeezed shut,showing the agony he was in. His chest raised towards the ceiling again as a blue light emitted from the boy, forming a figure of an old woman with hard features and blue flames coming from her fingertips.

The woman slowly floated to the floor as Vernon laid flat in the floor again,Seungkwan caressing his cheek and attempting to remove the sweat forming on his forehead. Woozi,Minghao and Jeonghan took off their jackets and placed two under his head while the other jacket lay gently across his chest.

Taehyung shifted, his eyes slowly opening and he recalled where he was. The gun... He thought as he immediately shot up,his eyes frantically searching for the boy to make sure he is okay. His eyes darted around the room till they landed on Yoongi who was softly stroking a boy's hair. Tears started to fill his eyes as a hand clasped around his mouth,shaking his head while he tried to convince himself that it was all just a dream and he would wake up from this hell.

They all heard a cackle.

"So pathetic, crying over a worthless boy Taehyung,i expected better from the son of Lucifer. Everything was fine until YOU,"she screamed pointing at Seungkwan ",just had to come along and ruin it all. My plan would've be perfect,vampires craving human and devil blood;it would have given us witches a chance to take over and reclaim what is rightfully ours... the land." She ended placing her hands together and creating a fireball the size of both hands. Fiery and anger glazed over her eyes,flames becoming thicker and stronger as her anger grew.

"I'll end you all...every last one of you. PREPARE TO DI-" Her words were cut short as a laser pierced through her heart and right through her. Everyone gasped and turned their head towards the owner of the laser. Kris and Tao stood at the stop of the stairs,a gun in Tao's hand as Kris was helping him aim. Taehyung slowly stood up,his legs aching from the loss to blood circulation to them. He hobbled over as the two males made their way down the stairs and towards Taehyung who slung himself against Tao in a tight hug. Tao slowly closed his eyes and gently ran his finger through Taehyung's hair.

"Guys..." A small voice said,earning the attention on himself. They soon came to find out that it was Jimin's voice who called them as he had just regained consciousness within the midst of it all. He looked confused then looked at the cage beside him,the blood from his once was best friend,dampening his own jeans as the blood ran through the bars. Jimin choked on a sob,his eyes glistening and threatening to let a tear escape as Yoongi quickly opened his lovers cage after gently putting Jungkooks body gently on the floor with his jacket over his face so no one had to feel any more pain then they were already in.

"Jungkook...no..." Jimin sobbed out,clutching onto Yoongi as he cried into his chest,dampening his shirt with tears. Taehyung moved away from Tao and slowly walked towards the body of what could have been a possible future boyfriend or maybe even more. Kneeling beside the body, he slowly removed Yoongi's jacket, seeing the delicate features of the younger boy now with bloods dripping down his face from the bullet wound at the side of his head.

A boy died that day. 23rd of April at 16:48. Jeon Jungkook,a boy who was always loved,a boy who was never forgotten.

******************
STAN VIXX STAN SEVENTEEN STAN TALENT STAN VIXX LR AND THIS AMAZING SONG CALLED BEAUTIFUL LIAR

1056 words
not proof read