10.

Almost 500 people have read my book. Thank you so much *cries tears of joy in spanish* okay im done.

Taehyung POV

"Sorry i came in un-announced hyungs." I said smiling weakly as i pulled a seat out and sat in it.

"It scared the living sh-i mean crap outta us" sehun said looking at Luhan who seemed to be mentally scoulding him with his eyes. Now that is talent man.

"Anyway what did you want to tell us huh kid?" Namjoon said looking at me.

"I actually just kinda wanted....some of.....Luhan's.....new bubble tea...please." I said looking down at my lap.

"Aish this kid. Now you take my Lulu" Sehun said while muttering the last part.

"Its okay Sehunnie im still yours." Luhan said softly hugging sehun.

"Can i have some bubble tea now." I said as i looked at the pieces of paper on the table.

"Yea sure. Also don't mess those pieces of paper up." Luhan said glaring at me. I nodded and read through them.

Im still lazy so now its the next day......first class now this time.

Jungkook POV.

I sat in the seat at the back of my class with a hand over my nose. New smells,new sights,new freedom that i havent felt before.

"Yo kid,whats the haps with you ma man." Hoseok said trying to act cool as he bounced around to my desk friends seat.

"Stop trying to be cool hobi. Cause ya know i blend up childrens swaeg." I said crossing my arms under my chin.

"Mayn so swaeggie." Hobi said and tried to supress his laughter.

"We need to stop." I said and bursted into laughter. We sat there for a few minutes laughing.

"You two done here?" A voice said. I looked up to owner of the voice.

"Channie-" I sais before i got cut off by a voice behind him.

"Ay Channie is what i call him. Dont call him that boi." Baekhyun said coming into view from behind Chanyeol.

"Baekhyun where have you been?" I said standing up and hugging him. We broke the hug and he looked up at Chanyeol.

"Just with my brother. We visited Japan." He said while pushing hoseok out of his seat.

"Wae you so mean little bacon?" Hobi said smirking before turning around and running to his seat at the front before baekhyun could react.

"AISH,ITS NOT BACON HORSE FACE." Baekhyun whined/screamed. We talked for abit before the teacher came in.

"Settle down kids and baekhyun i can literally hear you from down the hall." The teacher said staring at baekhyun.

Mean while in another dimension.

??????????'s POV

"I cant do this anymore wendy." I said wiping the last of my tears away.

"I've seen the way he scrolls through his camera roll and when i looked through his phone..." i said taking a breath as wendy and joy rubbed my back and hugged me.

"It was full of those two. He doesnt look at me the way he looks at his phone....more like the way he looks at him. I've heard him cry alone,sometimes, and just say to himself 'Im sorry baby,i never meant to hurt you, I never meant to make you cry but tonight it's me whose crying over you.'" I said recalling the events that happen almost every night.

"Its okay. How do you know he isnt talking about you?" Yeri asked handing me a bottle of water. I opened the water and drank some.

"He always says Tao. Honestly i dont agree with his plans but i cant put you girls at risk." I said holding onto Wendy and Joy's hand.

Yeri made an 'o' shape with her mouth then scratched her head.

"I think its time then..." Seulgi said breaking the silence. We looked at her in horror.

"But.... Kris will kill us if we go against his orders." I said.

"Irene.... we need to find tao and ask them for help." Joy said looking at me.

"I need to apologise aswell." I said looking at then.

"We should go then....before it's too late." Yeri said.

We left for our new mission.

Jungkook POV
Lunch

I sat across from Jin and played with the salad infront of me.

Why are there so many new smells with these people but around others,such as Takuya or Taemin all i smell is their aftershave but with these people on my table,i only smell Jin's aftershave.

"-Jungkook. Helloooooooo" Taehyung said flicking my in the head.

"Ow what was that for?" I said rubbing my forehead then flicking him back.

"You were spacing out. Anything wrong or on your mind?" He asked making me confused.

Since when did he start to care.

"Since when did you start to care." I asked him.

"Good point. Fuck off." He said then left our table to god knows where.

"Rude." I muttered to myself.

Jin POV

"Hey Namjoon." I said clinging to his arm like a koala. He hummed in reponse and shoved some kimchi in his mouth.

"I think its time to tell Jungkook. Look at his eyes,they're different and i know what a vamps eyes look like when in deep thought." I said looking up and him. He swallowed his food then looked down at me.

"How?" He asked.

"I looked at Sehun and his eyes turned a slight shade of purple when in deep thought,I asked him what he was thinking so deeply about and he said Luhan." I chuckled at the last part as i remembered that that was the day luhan was ill.

"Oh...well,when do we tell him?" Namjoon asked bringing both his arms around me.

"How about after school we all go to yours for the night." I said hugging him more.

"Okay sure." Namjoon said.

"Hey guys wanna come round mine for the night. Also we need to talk." Namjoon said grabbing their attention. The nodded and continued with their convosations.

"Where's Taehyung Jungkook?" I askes the younger boy. He shrugged his shoulders and continued talking to Hoseok.

"Aish that boy." I said and stabbed some apple with my fork.

"No need to kill your food babe." Namjoon chuckled. I glared at him to shut him up......obviously it worked.

******************************
Im watching as above so below while writing this.

Hope you liked....im starting to get into Red velvet,me love dem so far.

IN THE JUNGKOOK THE MIGHTY JUNGKOOK THE LION SLEEPS TONIGHT.

Bye. I dont add titles cause i cant think of any for some :D