24.part 2

Yo fam thanks for 2k and the last chap was part 1 so this is part 2

Suga POV

I stared at the small male across from me. He looks familiar like i have seen him before but years ago,i'm sure i haven't though. I turned to Jimin and watched him smile as he talked and laughed with Hoseok. Why am i blessed with such a god? I thought as Jimin turned to me and smiled his famous eye smile.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks me as i grab his hands and intertwine them with mine. I hear him giggle and lightly squeeze my hands.

"I was think of how much i'm blessed to have you in my life." I say as he blushes and looks down at his lap. Why are you so cute?

I hear someone cough and i look up noticing everyone on our table watching us. I give them a small 'what' and glare at Namjoon as he just smirks at me. We stare at each other for what felt like years of intense glaring before laughing loudly.

"Okay so new students who replace the dead students." Hoseok said as we then looked at the new guys. They look up from their quiet talking and eating then stare back at us. I look behind the long haired one named Jeonghan and notice a table of 5 looking at the new ones. I recognize the boys on the table to be Seungcheol,Soonyoung,Junhui, Wonwoo and Mingyu.

Wonwoo and Mingyu have been dating for a few years I believe. I kept staring at them until Jimin nudged my arm and i looked back at him and smiled.

"Okay so you four,question time." Hoseok said in an excited voice as the four just stared at him.

"Why did you come here?" Taehyung asked with a serious and bored voice. I rolled my eyes then looked back at the others as they were just looking at each other.

"Well I came back to find my dad but my friends are from the same place i grew up so i thought i should bring them along." The small one said as he looked at Jeonghan.

"Wait you lost your dad?" A female voice said making all of us jump slightly. I looked next to Jungkook and I saw Yeri sitting with a bread roll in her hand. She noticed us looking her way and waved at us while grinning.

"Yes i did,he probably won't remember me because i have changed so much but i look a little like him so maybe he will have a thought." Woozi said while smiling to himself. Now that he mentions it, he does remind me of someone but i dont know who. Its on the tip of my tongue, i can feel it.

"Hey you actually look kind of like Yoongi oppa." Yeri spoke up,pointing her bread at both me and Woozi. I laughed and managed to get a 'that's ridiculous' out. Yeri was about to open her mouth again but the bell stopped her,telling her to go to lessons. We stood up and threw our trash away before making it to our last lesson.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

(after school)

Woozi POV

"I swear he is actual stupid." I sighed, running hand through my hair as i slouched on my sofa. Jeonghan laughed and tucked a strand of hair behind his ear.

"Yes,I agree a lot." Chan said as he tugged on Jeonghan's sleeve then asked him for some food. I looked at Minghao and noticed that he seemed to be in a daze. I poked his cheek but he still wouldn't move....so i may or may not have slapped him hard enough that his ancestors will feel it.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" Minghao screamed as he held his cheek and his eyes filled with tears. Jeonghan gasped and pushed my aside so he could get to his 'tall baby' and stop his crying. I rolled my eyes.

"You weren't responding so i slapped you." I said and more tears fell from Minghao's eyes. Chan looked at me then huffed and went to join Minghao and his 'eomma'.

"I-I was just thinking about that g-guy i sit next to i-in class...J-Junghui, he is h-handsome and I l-like him already." Minghao said, hiccuping on his sentences. I thought for a second and remembered the guy he talked about.

"Oh that guy. Personally i like the guy that dances. I think his name is Hoshi but that's the name he likes being called,so i think his name is Soonyoung." I muttered as I looked at Minghao.

"No way, Seungcheol is way hotter." Jeonghan spoke up and confessed with isn't normal for him to just say who he likes so this Seungcheol person must be special or something.

"Who is he and how did you find out his name?" Chan asked,still hugging Minghao who was now just playing with a pillow and running his finger on the pattern.

"E-erm well...heuh.....I may or may not have accidentally tripped when walking here with coffee and accidentally bumped into him and spilt it on his white shirt.....and might i just add,he has a very nice body even with a shirt on." Jeonghan said,muttering the last part. Minghao nudged Jeonghan and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Awe,does mama Jeonghan have a crush." Chan said as Jeonghan just sat there blushing.

"No...okay maybe....but let's not talk about it. Hey Woozi what was you're dads name cause we kind of forgot." Jeonghan said while the other two nodded and i just sighed.

"You are all so stupid." I said before continuing on." Also he is a devil and his name is......"

************************************************************************************

922 words, yall probably hate me for updating late  so im sorry.

To help those who don't know seventeen. Also the song is seventeen adore u..Goodbye for another 100000000 years

HEADLINES HEADLINES