33. Dream [end]

Okay this is the final chapter.
************

Taehyung laid awake in his bed,flashing images of the boy he still loves haunting him and forcing him to stay awake. He let a last tear run down his face as he closed his eyes and tried to sleep. The faint sounds of the city being the last sound he heard before he fell into a deep slumber

'Where am I? Why am I still inside this cage' Taehyung thought before he suddenly remembered the boy. 'Jungkook' He tried to say, but his words were trapped in his throat. Pressing on the bars, he realized that his hands went straight through. With the new information he moved out the cage and looked around,blood still stained on the floor, but Jungkook was alive and staring right at him.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung cautiously asked,taking another step towards the younger. Jungkook nodded and stood up,walking through the bars and standing right in front of Taehyung. Both of them had tears in their eyes as they both cupped eachothers face abd rested their foreheads against one another.

"I miss you,you idiot." Taehyung choked out leaving a small smile on his face. Jungkook nodded and engulfed Taehyung in a tight hug.

"I miss you aswell." Jungkook said,his voice hoarse and rough showing how long it has been since he last spoke to anyone,especially him. They broke apart and looked at eachother,missing how the other looked even if it was less than 24 hours ago since the youngest died.

"Jungkook," Taehyung started as Jungkook hummed in reply ",am I dreaming? Are you alive or dead?" He whispered the last part,hoping that he was still alive where ever he was.

"I'm dead Tae but this is my last chance to see you so i guess I should say what i need to before I disappear." He chuckled,trying to lighten the situation which hadn't really helped. Taehyung sighed before closing his eyes and putting his arms round Jungkook's neck as he smiled,cherishing this moment. Jungkook put his arms round the olders waist and pulling him into another hug with Taehyung's head resting on his chest.

"I love you,better to say it now then never." Taehyung said as he snuggled his head further into Jungkook's chest. Jungkook sighed.

"I know and I love you my taetae," he paused and lifted Taehyungs chin up to look at him ", i promise that I will always watch over you and help you any way i can." He said before gently placing his lips onto the olders as his hand moved to the back of Taehyung's head,deepening the passion and letting both their emotions out. After a few minutes they broke apart and placed their foreheads together again as a smile was placed on their faces.Jungkook's smile disappeared as he felt himself slowly turning invisible.

"TaeTae... I'm sorry..." Jungkook cried as he let go of Taehyung and pushed him. Taehyung was awaiting the cold hard ground to hit his back but it never came as he realized he was drifting away from his lover. He outstretched a hand,trying to grab into Jungkook but it never happened.

"NO!" He screamed,jolting up from his bed and frantically looking around the room to find himself back in his room. A tear silently escaped his eyes as he brought his hand up to his lips and touched them,feeling then swollen as though.he.kissed.someone.

Jungkook's words replayed in his head but he knew the younger wasn't alive anymore but remember one line in particular.

'I will always watch over you.'

With that thought a gust of wind swept through the room,making Taehyung shiver as he laid back down and snuggled into his bed sheet.

*************
This is the last chapter okay
Hope you liked this shitty book

STAN VIXX STAN SEVENTEEN BTW

I'm done bye bye
(If people want me to write an extra chap just for the whole woozi suga thing then sure i will if you want me to otherwise bye bye)