29. vernon

Vernon POV

Power. Its what I crave in life. Fucking vampires and devils living in harmony,it's not right. I've created this... I guess I've made this new scent that only vampires will be able to smell making their senses go wild and crave for the one thing they learned to control,blood. Its genius I know.

I met him. The one who enlightened me on getting revenge on the two people I hate most, Kris and Tao. Everyday (it's everyday bro,kms) they haunt my dreams.

Blood bath between vampires and devils. An excellent idea,what better way of getting revenge then to make them sink their fangs into each other as well as humans. I have the resources, don't ask me how because honestly I'm not too sure,I woke up here with so many chemicals and blood samples that it's incredible.

The small little pink haired midget thinks I'm out for all of them who saved Minho and Taemin,but I'm just here for the small little group which consists of both vampires and devils, I know them all because trust me,I've done my homework. Jeon Jungkook,Kim Taehyung creating harmony by becoming one? Oh how wrong they are.

Taehyung POV

I woke up on my bed... alone. I'm sure he was with me earlier-no,I know he was here but then where is he? Sitting up I looked around my room,no traces or him being here,so then where could he be. Questions swirled round my head about him,I don't understand what he's done to me.

A loud thud came from downstairs which brought me out of my trance. My heart started beating faster as another thud came from the stairs. I slowly raised from the bed and quickly put on a hoodie that was over my chair before cautiously making my way to the stairs. Another loud sound came from outside my door,making me take a step back before gathering enough courage to open the door. My breath hitched as i saw a body outside my door,the fingers were twitching as a groan escaped the body.

"B-blood... i-i need it." He sounded familiar. His whole body was hunched over as one hand was on the wall keeping him steady. I tried to moved forward to see his face but he only caved in more. It was only when he was on top of me that i saw that face i loved so much yet hated at the same time.

"J-Jungkook?" I asked in a small voice that was almost a whisper. I could feel his hot breath fan over my face as his eyes turned a deep red and his veins were evident up his neck. His eyes pierced into my neck as he unconsciously licked his lips and brought his hand up to my neck making me gulp and squeeze me eyes shut. oh god why does this feel familiar? I asked myself as i tried to remember when i last felt like this.

Then it hit me like a truck. Him coming into my house. Him confessing to me. Almost kissing him. Then feeling pain as he drinks my blood.

His eyes kept of flickering from rich red to chocolate brown as his body started swaying and his eyes slowly rolling to the back of his head as his breathing became heavy and short. Is isn't the Jungkook I know, what's happened to him? My mind became a blur as he pushed himself off me and stepped back,looking at me in horror as his hand covered his mouth and the other was gently on his stomach. Tears started rolling down his face as he slowly took another few steps back before turning on his heels and rushing down the stairs and out the front,slamming the door closed on his way out.

------

I sat on the floor of Jin's apartment as I recalled the events from that morning. After Jungkook left, I washed myself and made my way to Jin's absolutely emotionless and too shocked to actually process anything.

Namjoon was sitting opposite me on a Skype call with Tao and Kris,trying to figure out what the hell had happened along with Woozi and Minghao. They had come to the conclusion of flying over seungkwan from jeju for plan b.

All was quiet in the little apartment until a sudden loud knock echoed throughout the flat,making all three of us jump and look up at each other. I decided to go up and answer the door as the other two were busy. Opening the door I saw someone who I haven't seen for a long time.

******
Sorreh its shit and not proof read obviously.

Hope this is okay enough but I'll try and do better I'm sawie.