7.Poker/bitch face :)

Sehun POV

Flashback to namjin talk about jungkook.

I stood there behind the counter drying a cup when jin and namjoon started talking. My ears pricked up at the sound of something. I walked to a table near them to clean it and listen to what they were saying.

"because he is a vampire but not just any old vampire,he is a vampire prince but he cant be told until his stepdad tells him about vampires and what happened to jungkooks dad cause his dad got slain-" he said as i walked away and into the staff room.

So thats where our vampire prince has been? Wow our new king is gonna be so proud. I thought to myself sarcastically.

I walked through the door of the staff room out to the cafe searching for xiumin and chen. I turned into one of the seating places round a corner and saw them sitting down. They noticed my prescence and i gave them an ice cold stare.

"Would you two please stop fucking." I said walking towards them and being hit on the head by xiumin for swearing.

"We werent doing that and anyway,whats got your fangs in a twist?" Chen said standing up and back hugging his boyfriend.

"Vampire prince." I said bluntly while watching their expressions change.

"Close your mouth and you know namjoon yea,his boyfriend after years of not being together knows about the Vampire Prince." I said closing there mouths for them.

"Okay,what Kim Seokjin?" Xiumin asked.

"Yeah remember him?" I asked hoping they did. They both nodded to my relief.

"I think we should tell him about us being vampire's cause he knows namjoon and if namjoon  trusts him then we sure as hell can." I said crossing my arms.

"Okay fine but get namjoon there too otherwise he might freak out about us vampires." Xiumin agreed. I smiled happily and turned away to go back to work.

"Oh also Luhan want this place nice and clean by tomorrow or no slacking cause the deer might be everywhere you know? Everybody's scared so run to save your prayers imma make it clear this aint for no goons like yoou oooh." I said happily singing along to a song he produced by himself in the english language. Man english is confusing.

"Please stop Sehun." A voice behind me said. I turned round to find a panda staring at me then smiling.

"Omg Tao where have you been? Tell me you've tried stopping The vampire king." I asked with hope in my eyes. I sat in the seat opposite him.

"Look Sehun ive tried but he wont budge or listen to me." Tao said tears filling his eyes. I hugged tightly and stroked his hair.

"Its okay. You're the only one he listens to and if he hurts you that bad....well you know what happens." I softly said as he nodded against my chest. We broke the hug and he wiped his tears.

"Okay well im glad we got to talk again sehunnie. Tell that deer of yours that i need to see him before he goes back to China for a week."

Oh yea,Luhan goes back to China soon. I reminded myself sadly.

"Yea sure. Make sure to eat and drink we and you knoe what to do if Krease or any of his servants try anything." I said patting his head.

"Yea. Wushu master bois." He said as we both began laughing.

"Okay i seriously gotta go kiddo." He said giving me one last hug and left. I went back to work. (A/n wow such an interesting sentence.)

Namjoon Pov.
(Ill right in some text for this.)

I sat on the floor of my apartment rolling around having a hissy fit.

"Why wont jin come over?" I whined to myself still rolling around. I stopped and lied on my front. I sighed and a bing came from my phone. I sat up and grabbed it from the sofa (couch whatever)

Text speak now boi

Bitchface: Yo namjoon

Me:Sup bitch face havent spoken to me in year. Still fucking Lulu?

Bitchface:Firstly its only been a few days and secondly yes. Still fucking yourself? Wait no fuck you're with Jin.

Me:Twat. And why you such a bitch? Do you want me to go to the store and buy you dog toys for being such a bitch?

Bitchface:Ha....ha......ha......funny...... now i wanna talk to you and jin about me,luhan and xiuchen being vampire cause i over heard you talking to him about it when you came into our cafe.

Me:eavesdropping is rude you know. And sure.

Bitchface:Vampire instincts you know? And when?

Me:Wanna come round my apartment after school tomorrow?

Bitchface: Yea sure. Mmmmmmmmkay byyyeeeeeeeee dance mon hyung.

Me: Yea see you AND ITS NOT DANCE MON MAN.

I sat up and decided to text Jin to see if he is okay with tomorrow.

(More text me yay)
Me:Hey babeeeee.

PrincessJin: What do you want now namjoon?

Me: I was wondering if you would come with me and sehun to his cafe tomorrow after school

PrincessJin:Okay but why tho?

Me:He needs to tell you something and he thinks that it would be best if i were there too

PrincessJin: Fine but i gotta go now

Me:No baby why?

PrincessJin: Cause Jungkook needs me

Me:Are you leaving me for him? *wipes tear away* knew this day would come

PrincessJin:Babe off course not but his parents arent home and he can't cook except from instant ramen

Me: Okay good point,guess ill speak to you tomorrow then?

PrincessJin:of course,goodnight namjoonie

Me: Night princess

PrincessJin:*pout* Im a prince

Me:Prince........ss yes you are a princess. OKAY NIGHT.

PrincessJin:NAMJOON
PrincessJin:So mean

******************************
Sorry for any mistakes,i dont usually proof read.

Please comment if you read the story. Or just completely diss me