17.Safe..

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1k READS,OMFG I'M SO HAPPY. THANK YOU AND HOPEFULLY YOU ENJOY THIS BOOK.

Taemin POV.

We scouted the castle while the battle between the others began. I held onto Tao's hand as he needs someone right now especially as Kris was someone who he relied on so much.

"Nothing here." Xiumin said as he checked the last part of the castle out skirts. I sighed and put my hand under my chin to think.

"Let's try the forest because there is no way he would put him in such an obvious place." Kyungsoo said. I nodded my head and asked Tao if he was okay,he replied with a nod and i told the others to go search in the forest. I started looking through every tree I could,which meant all around the outside base,the middle part in case there was something that opened another thing.

I knelt down and searched along the floor for any signs of a door but this tree didn't have one. After countless trees,all of them were empty. I gripped at my hair and mentally screamed. 

"It has been 15 fucking years...did we really loose that much bondage?" I asked myself as i sat down against a tree and sighed.

"Damn,I thought royal families had no way of decreasing our bond." I muttered and started banging my head on the tree behind me. I closed my eyes and let my head hang down.

"It's gonna be okay Taemin... not  much longer and you'll be back in his arms." Kyungsoo said trying to calm me down and have a little faith.I nodded my head and felt tears falling down my cheek. Kyungsoo lifted my head up to look at him as he wiped my tears and brought me into a hug.

"What if he isn't alive anymore kyungie? What if i never see him again? What if he hates me for not saving him earlier? What if-" I said but got cut off when Seulgi came running over with Wendy by her side. They stopped before us and caught their breaths.

"What's wrong girls?" Kyungsoo asked as he released me from the hug and let me wipe my tears. Seulgi pointed to where the rest of group b where. I turned my head to where she was pointing and saw our group crowding round something. I raised and eyebrow and walked over to them. They noticed my presence and moved to the side, letting me pass through to where i saw a staircase leading into the ground. Looks exactly where i was. I thought to myself as i remembered that my place was exactly like this.

"Whose gonna go down first cause we cant let Taemin,what if he gets hurt?" Namjoon asked as the others nodded their head. Chen raised his hand along with Joy and Seulgi. I nodded my head at them as they started to go down with me and the others following.

The staircase went down for a long while as only a few parts where lit up and the walls were cracking,showing the green paint under the pealing white paint. We kept on moving until we came across about 15 guards. They noticed our arrival and pointed there guns at us. We put our hands up and walked towards them. once in front of them,Kyungsoo used his power to make a few of them quickly disappear into the ground before closing it up.The guards looked at each other in confusion as they watched one of the other guards fall onto the floor with their hand clutching their head.

"Chen what have I told you about killing people with lightening?" Kyungsoo asked clearly annoyed. Chen smiled innocently at Kyungsoo while Xiumin hit him round the back of the head.

"Ow babe what was that for?" Chen asked turning his head to Xiumin and rubbing the place where Xiumin hit him. (xiuchen ayyye)

"Stop being unfair to them,they are only human. Plus anyways, you always let me freeze them first." Xiumin said as he pouted. Chen hugged Xiumin and whispered a sorry in his ear but was loud enough for me to hear. I looked back at the 12 other guards left.

"12 of them,12 of us. wanna play a game?" I asked the guard in front of me while i crossed my arms while smirking. He looked to the side of him at the other guards who were saying no.

"Yes." He said and the other guards face planted. I chuckled and looked down at the floor before looking back up at him.

"Fucking dickhead,we don't have time to play games you twat..sometimes i wonder why you applied to be a guard."One of the guards commented as he stood there shaking his head.

"Okay,first team to kill the other team wins." I said knowing that they will think they have advantages with the guns.

"Okay. 1,2.."He said as everyone got into position.

"3." I smirked as we all attacked each other at once

No one POV

Moonbin stood still as he watched the guard in front of him continuously try and break his force field. He sighed and sent the guy flying backwards into the wall.

"Strange, why isn't his body in two already?" Moonbin asked himself as he walked up to the guard and noticed that instead of flesh and blood,there was just metal.

"ew....hey guys those guards are all animatronics i think." He said crouching down and picking the guards skin away before making a face of disgust and throwing it onto the floor. Moonbin stood up and walked over to Taemin and helped him with his guard before pointing at a door and telling Taemin to go while the others keep them distracted.

Taemin opened the door with ease and stopped to think. What idiot doesn't put a lock on a door? He thought to himself before he casually walked in. He looked down the corridor and walked cautiously as he examined his surroundings. Ivy was growing up the walls of the hallway that now looked like an abandoned hospital ward. He looked closer at the walls and stooped bringing his hand up and touching the wall ever so lightly. He ran his hand over the wall as he felt the wall coming off on his hand. He wiped his hands on his jeans and turned to the right to look at the only door which seemed to be the only one used.

He waled closer to the door as he heard an all too similar sound that he loved so much....his husband singing. A smile crept upon Taemins face as he turned the door and saw a male sitting in a chair with chains wrapped round him.Without thinking,he ran up to the male and hugged him tightly almost crushing the older male.

"I'm so glad you're alive." Taemin whispered into the males ear as he nuzzled his head in the others neck. He stood back and started breaking the chains that were holding his lover captive.

"I'm glad you're alive too babe." The male said as he stood up from the chair as Taemin finished breaking the last chain with his power that can break things easily. He rubbed his wrists and walked closer to Taemin. Taemin felt the others presence as he looked up and smiled until he suddenly remembered the fight that was happening.

"My baby boy, babe we need to go help him and the others fight Kris,lets go." Taemin said as he grabbed the other by the hand and intertwined their fingers before running all the way back to his group. He stood their shocked as all the guards were dead and so were Moonbin, Wendy,Minzy,Chen and Xiumin. His eyes became glassy as he walked closer to the 5 bodys and knelt down on the floor and tucking a part of Wendy's hair behind her ear as Seulgi was comforting Joy who was beside Wendy. Taemin looked up at the remaining 7 which were Namjoon,Lay,Dara,Suho,Kyungsoo,Joy and Seulgi.

He stood up and wiped the tears that found their way onto his cheeks. He clasped his hands together and coughed a little to grab the attention of the others.

"I just want to thank these 5 people for always being there with us and for always comforting us. Your memory will live on. Thank you, we love you all." Taemin said looking at the 5 as he heard the others say their thank yous. He walked past the bodies and told the others to follow him and that he would hold a ceremony once all this business with Kris cleared up. They head up the stairs and began walking back to then be greeted by then finale of Kris and taekook's fight.

****************************

not proof read as always,also im starting to get to know ya boys in seventeen,i already know woozi,jeonghan,s.coups,vernon and the8 but thats all.

thank you again for all the reads.