2. another one

JUNGKOOKS POV

Another school day rolled round and i was already sitting in class which had 15minutes till it started. I layed my head on the desk and let out a grunt.

"And whats wrong with you?" Hoseok asked while constantly flicking my head.

"Arrrgh,stop it" i said while tying to swat his hand away but completely missed.

"Not until you tell us whats wrong" hoseok continued while now using both hands to inflick more pain towards my head.

"Fine. My mum and dad had a fight again but this time when i tried to s-stop it my father just punched me and threw me to the ground. B-but when my mum tried to help me t-the same thing happened to her." I said noticing my voice becoming shaky and a single tear rolled down my cheek.

"Jungkook,im so sorry. Come here." Jin said in a most sincere and calm voice.

I stood up and moved to face jin before going into his open arms and snuggling against his shoulder which was now drenched in my tears.

I looked up at him and wiped my tears away. He gave me a small smile.

"You okay now?" He asked and i just nodded my head. I turned to face where hoseok was when instead of hoseok being there,it was Taehyung and his gang with now the forth member. I was shocked but what happened next shocked me even more.

"Namjoon?" Jin said while hiding behind my back.

"And who the fuck are you,stop hiding and show yourself." The blonde haired male said with a feirce and angry voice. I turned my face to jin and nodded for him to come out which he did. I turned to namjoon and noticed his face turned into a calm shocked face.

"Jin"

"Namjoon" Jin said while slowly walking towards him.

"I missed you so much." Namjoon said as he captured jin in a tight and loving hug.

"Um sorry to interrupt but wtf is happening here?" Hoseok asked moving past me to the hugging boys.

"Oh yea i forgot to mention that i have a boyfriend who lived somewhere else" Jin said scratching his neck and finally letting go of namjoon who just chuckled.

"Okay so you and Namjoon are a thing" i asked looking at him then at Taehyung as he hasnt said anythimg from the start.

"Yep so we will be hanging out with these people at lunch now." Jin said as he smiled at me and hoseok then at Taehyung,Yoongi and Jimin. Buckle up jungkook,its gonna be a bumpy ride i thought to myself while mentally facepalming myself.

(Lunch)

As me,jin and hoseok were walking down the hallway debating on who was hotter in bigbang (a/n yes they exist in the story) we stopped infront of the doors to the canteen and stopped talking as jin was fixing up his hair.

"Jin what are you doing" i asked and looked at hoseok who was ready to poke me in the shouder.

"Mama's meeting his boyfriend and spending time with him and you children are going to behave okay?" Jin said as he turned to us and stopped us from poking eachother.

"Arrgh,why do we have to hang out with those guys"hoseok said pretending to cry.

"Eeeew horse face is pretending to cry" i teased and put my hands over my face while laughing hesterically. Jin proceeded to walk through the door with me and hoseok behind him. I looked round the room and noticed namjoon waving at us. We walked over and jin sat next to namjoon,hoseok sat next to yoongi and jimin but the only place for me to sit was........next to taehyung. Ah shit i mentally scolded myself for not being quick enough to yoongi. I sat down avoiding eye contact with him.

"Hey bunny" he said but i just ignored him.

"Come on now Jungkook,dont be so cold" Eomma jin scolded me. I shrugged and turned to taehyung not making any eye contact.

"Hey alien" i huffed out. He started laughing and i looked up at him then blushed.

"We cool now but dont get on the wrong side of me,so with that said dont call me names" he threatened but again i just shrugged it off.

We all started talking to one another through lunch and before we knew it we were on our way to our last lesson. Obviously we walked seperatly.

(End of lessons)

Taehyung POV

I was walking home with namjoon because yoongi and jimin had some 'work' to do after school plus they walk a different way to us half the time. Namjoon was going on about jin which didnt really annoy me too much,when an important thought came to me.

"Hey namjoon,does Jin know about us being" i whispered looking around to see if anyone was listening before continuing.

"Devils and me the son of a Devil King?" I asked.

"Yea but its okay because we love eachother amd trust eachother but he doesnt know about you being the Son of Lucifer" (a/n starts playing shinee lucifer,what its a good song)
Namjoon said giving me a reasurring look.

"Okay good and do you think its possible for me to fall in love with a male who isnt a devil? But who also most likely hates me?" I questioned. He looked at me and....laughed?

"For a Devil prince you sure are clueless about someone." He said as he continued to walk into a shop. I stopped in my tracks.

"Whats that suppost to mean?" I whispered to no one in particular then headed to namjoon.

(At home)

I was laying on my bed and thinking about what namjoon said earlier about me being clueless even if i am the son of lucifer. But i would know if there was a say a vampire or maybe even a vampire prince nearby...... Wouldn't I?

******************************

Hope you liked it :D
Im enjoying this and i hope you are too