9.After school chat

Sehun POV

I sat at a table in the window of my cafe patiently waiting for namjin and Luhan. Luhan to help me out and explain more, also because he is great to hug. Hint hint hunhan cafe = sehun + luhan = hunhan....best formula you will ever need to ace any test, TRUST ME.

I took a sip of my chocolate bubble tea and twiddled my fingers impatiently. The cafe is closed today except for our little group to have a chat.

"Hey babe." Luhan said as he back hugged me. He rested his head on my shoulder and i brought me bubble tea up to him as he drunk some.

"How was your day?" He said quietly then went to sit on a seat across from me.

"Good,hear Yoonmin at lunch?" I asked taking a sip from my drink then passing it to Luhan. He nodded and put the drink down and wiped his top lip.

"I love you Lulu" I said intertwining our hand on the table.

"I love you sehunnie." Luhan said as he smiled.

"NAMJOONIE THATS SO CUTE WHY WERENT YOU RECORDING?" Jin fangirled. All 3 of us chuckle at his cuteness.

"No Jin,lets just sit now." Namjoon said pulling a seat out for jin then taking a seat himself.

(Seating)
                       Namjoon
       Sehun                          Luhan
                          Jin
(Heuh :D)

"So what did you wanna say?" Jin said after he stopped fangirling or is it fanboying......fanboying,yes.

"Oh yea. Well firstly,me and namjoon have kniw eachother since the incident with both Jungkook's dad and sister." I said looking towards him.

"Also,sehunnie dont forget, I was raised by vampires so its okay how me and sehun are together." Luhan said.

"Luhan be quiet,you're too cute." I said reaching over and squishing his cheeks with my hands. He slapped my hands weakly and i just chuckled.

"Anyway,i know we have known eachother since like childhood Jin. I wasnt allowed to tell anyone about us or what i was. I couldnt trust you with it but now Namjoon trusts you and i trust namjoon so much." I said looking at namjoon then back at jin.

"So basically you're saying that you're a vampire and Luhan is human but cause he was raised by vampires your relationship is okay?" Jin said. I looked at him in amazement.

"Wow fucking sherlock holmes here." I said leaning back on my chair.

"Dont swear sehun." Jin scoulded me. I muttered a quiet sorry and looked at namjoon to finish what i was gonna say.

"Hey sehun show him. I havent seen you like it in ages." Namjoon said smirking. I looked at Luhan for permission. Yea yea asking my own human boyfriend for permission lame i know,but he helped me control it so now i have to ask him for permission just so he is aware.

"Okay." I said lowly. I focused on Luhan and held his hand while I turned.

 I focused on Luhan and held his hand while I turned

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Sorry about the blood at the side of my mouth." I apologised. I looked up at Luhan and saw him smiling. I love his smile so much that like a drug to me.

"Well done Sehunnie." Luhan said and kissed my hand. I smiled at him then looked at Jin who seemed to be mesmorized.

"Jin you can stare all you want but i have a boyfriend,im sorry." I said jockingly. Jin realised what i said and hit my arm.

"I have a boyfriend too you know?" He said pouting. I looked to Namjoon who seemed to be staring at Jin and his pout.

"Oh also Sehun. Guess who's back....back again." Namjoon said turning his attention to me.

"Shady's back? Tell a friend?" I said confused. But soon started rapping Slim Shady to myself.

"No you uncultured swine." Namjoon said in disgust.

"How am i an uncultured swine?" I whined.

"What are we talking about? Politics? If you want to talk politics i will gladly talk american politics." I said sitting up straight in my seat.

"Will you two please shut up and namjoon continue explaining." Luhan said as he untwinied our fingers and crossed his arms. I whined at the sudden coldness in my hand.

"Okay as i was saying before i got interuppted by an unculturef swine-"

"Namjoon." Jin said sternly.

"Sorry bae. As i was saying,Kris has a new bitch so if you have seeb Tao that's probably why. She is trying to break us devils apart from one another." He said seriously.

"So that's what happened at lunch.......wait...you mean Irene?" I said realising the danger we could be in.

"Yes Irene." Namjoon sighed.

"We need Tao,Luhan write everyone you know is a vampire or devil." I said to Luhan panicking. Luhan got up and went to the staff room then came back with a pen and paper. He placed it down on the table and was about to sit down when i used the wind to make him come and sit on my lap. He looked at me and pouted. Lulu this is meant to be a serious talk,wae you kill me with that pout? I fanboyed to myself over my boyfriend.

"Right we need to write them down,namjoon write down the devils you know and hunhan write down the vampires you know down

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Right we need to write them down,namjoon write down the devils you know and hunhan write down the vampires you know down. Ill go make us some bubble tea." Jin said standing.

"Ill have chocolate,luhan will have strawberry and namjoon?" I said as luhan wrote some names down.

"Ill just have some green tea please babe." Namjoon said to jin as jin went behind the counter.

5 mins later.

"I cant think of anyone elllllllllse aarrrrrrrgh." Namjoon said ruffling his hair and leaning back on his chair.

"Right okay lets see what we got here." I said putting our two papers together. We read through the papers one by one.

Devils i know- by namjoon

Taehyung
Yoongi
Jimin
Me-the coolest
Kai
Kyunsoo
Suho
Lay
CL
Bom
Dara
Minzy
HyunA
Taeyeon

Vampire i know-by sehun and his baby Deer Lulu

Tao
Jungkook now?
Xiumin
Chen
Baekhyun
Chanyeol
Jisoo
Lisa
Jennie
Rose
Sanha
Moonbin
Irene
Kris
Me-obviously

"Okay well namjoon i think we know what we need to do." I said seriously.

"Yea but when and you know Kris has little spies round the place." Namjoon said.

"Fine. Lets talk tomo-"

"We need to talk." I turned my head to the door to see who it was.

For fuck sake.....why now?

******************************

Dun dun dun.

Who do you think it is?

Follow me on instagram

Username is - exogot7bantanboys