21.Back to normal

No one POV

After the finding of Irene,Sanha and jennies bodies,they all decided to have a funeral for those that died. They held it in the garden of the castle with only the remaining people attending it. They all cried and placed crimson roses by their close loved ones grave stones along with letters they wrote to them being buried with them. They left the castle and returned to their homes while Namjoon,Jin,Jungkook,Taehyung,Yoongi and Jimin were teleport-ed by Kai to Namjoons apartment for the night. They found Luhan and Jin fast asleep with a film on and a blanket covering themselves.

Namjoon and Sehun walked to their lovers side and picked them up with no struggle...well Luhan was trying to punch Sehun but let's not talk about that. Namjoon took Jin to his room while Sehun took Luhan to the spare bedroom leaving Yoongi,Jimin,Jungkook and Taehyung to sleep on the sofa.

They set up a big bed on the floor which was made up by the cushions on the sofa, then went to change their clothes as Taemin gave them all a spare set of clothes for the night. Then all got onto their new 'bed' and placed the blankets over each other then lied their having their own conversations.

"Jiminie I'm sorry." Yoongi whined as he rocked Jimin back and forth. Jimin pouted and shook his head while avoiding his mint haired boyfriends gaze.

"You know i wouldn't do that to you....come on babe." Yoongi whispered as he pulled Jimin closer by the waist and snuggled his head into his short boyfriends hair. Jimin sighed then turned round to face Yoongi.

"I know but did you really have to say that Oli Sykes was hot right in front of me?" Jimin whispered as he twiddled his thumbs and got further under the blanket.

"I'm sorry,you know that i only love you babe....please don't be mad at me baby,I can't deal with it when i don't have my sunshine shining brightly like you always are." Yoongi said as his eyes filled with sadness. Yoongi gave up and pinched his boyfriends cheeks which resulted in him giggling then looking up at the older. Jimin nodded his head and got closer to Yoongi then placed his head on the others chest and closed his eyes as he listened to Yoongi's heartbeat.

"I love you Jimin. I won't stop loving you till I die." Yoongi whispered softly as he played with the younger's orange hair.

Meanwhile tho......

"Okay but actually think about it for a moment, according to science bees aren't meant to fly but they do so explain that to me."Taehyung said as he stared at the ceiling. Jungkook sighed and massaged his forehead then turned to look at Taehyung.

"Just shut the fuck up and sleep Tae." Jungkook said rather agitated. Taehyung was surprised at the sudden nickname but smiled as the word felt warm to him somehow. Jungkook was also surprised at the sudden nickname he just called Taehyung but like the feel as it rolled off his tongue.

"Okay then kookie,goodnight." Taehyung said as he smiled and turned so that his back was facing Jungkook,then closed his eyes while waiting for morning to come. Jungkook also turned away from Taehyung and closed his eyes but smiled at the thought of Taehyung calling him 'kookie'.

(Morning)

The sunlight shined upon the sleeping bodies as they stared opening their eyes and waking up...at a slow rate but ended up putting their pillows over their heads to block out the morning sun. (a/n #relatable am i right)

Jungkook groaned as he went to stretch his arms out but found that he was stuck. I swear if i got myself stuck in the blanket again I'm gonna fight someone. He thought as he opened his eyes and was surprised to see that he was stuck to Taehyung as the older had his arms trapped around Jungkook. Should i wake him up and tell him off or leave it? I mean he looks pretty comfy and honestly I'm kinda comfy too. Jungkook thought and wriggled about trying to find a comfy spot but froze when he heard a groan escape from Taehyung's lips.

"H-hey,did i wake you?" Jungkook asked softly as he looked up at Taehyung who looked down at him in return. Taehyung shook his head and smiled sweetly at Jungkook which made the younger's heart skip a beat.

"That's good then. We need to go to school."Jungkook reminded Taehyung as he got out from the others grip and started to wake the others up then started getting dressed. They were all dressed and started walking in separate groups to school. At the front was Taehyung's group ,with Jin, while behind them were Jungkook,Sehun and Luhan who were very content in talking about if there was a zombie apocalypse.

They arrived at the school gates and got some stares as they walked towards their class. Jungkook saw Hoseok sitting at his desk looking rather sad so he tiptoed towards Hoseok's back and poked him making him also jump out his seat in fright. Hoseok turned round ready to fight someone until he saw it was Jungkook and rugby tackled him in a hug.

"Where have you been?" Hoseok asked as he released Jungkook and went to hug Jin who just joined them. Jungkook smiled at him then answered.

"I went to meet my....erm...my cousins. Remember Melanie who i told you about?" Jungkook asked in hopes that Hoseok will buy it and luckily he did well a little bit. Hoseok asked why Taehyung's group weren't there at the same time that Jungkook and Jin weren't there but Jungkook and Jin looked at each other before shrugging and having Hoseok tell them about the latest gossip which was that a few new students will be joining them in a week or two.

(Lunch)

Yoongi and Jimin decided to eat their lunch in a a park which had a bench and a pond with stones outlining it with lily pads floating above the surface of the pond making the park seem paceful and calm. They placed their food on the bench and picked up some of their food to feed each other. Jimin had a drink which he couldn't open and started struggling. Yoongi sat their watching his boyfriend struggle but was more taking in his perfect features then paying attention to the others struggling until a cough brought him out his trance.

"Hey Yoongi can you help me instead of staring at me?" he asked cutely which made the other pinch his cheeks while chuckling at the others cuteness. He nodded his head then took the bottle and opened it before giving it back to him.

"Thank you Yoongi." Jimin said showing his eye smiled. Yoongi muttered and okay then moved closer to Jimin and hugging him which made Jimin giggle due to the sudden hug. Their hugged lasted for a while before they broke apart and Yoongi cupped Jimin's faced and pulled it gently towards his before softly kissing Jimin's forehead.

"I like squishy Yoongi,he is way cuter then I'm too swag for this Yoongi." Jimin said as he placed his head on the others shoulder,unaware that someone has been watching them the whole time.

"I've finally found you....I'll get you back,but who is that that you are with hm? Funny what a simple ageing potion can do to me except it's a shame about something else though." The stranger said from behind the trees as they watched the yoonmin couple with sharp eyes.

**********************************************************************************

Who do you think the stranger is and who do you think is the stranger and who do you think he or she was talking about?

YO YO YO IT'S YA BOI.

Anyone seen a thai series called Love sick-the series? its great and like my feels hurt. also you should watch a series called counter attack,like that one actually played with my feels and made me laugh a lot and it is super adorable.

Song-Zico & Mino- Okey Dokey

Not proof read.