23.

No one POV

A day after the kiss,Jungkook has been avoiding Taehyung like the plague. Whenever the older was near him or was walking towards him,he would walk in the opposite direction.

"Aish...god damn fangs." Jungkook muttered as he pulled his finger away from his mouth and examined the blood from the cut,before putting the finger back in his mouth and sucking on the blood. Jungkook was stood in the school bathrooms,looking at his fangs and how sharp they were. He heard the school bell go and decided to leave the bathrooms.

Walking into class he took his seat, staring blankly out the window before he heard the teacher clear her throat and announcing that 4 new students were coming to our class. Seriously? Why do we have so many transfers? Do people in our class actually die? Jungkook asked himself as he watched the 4 boys enter the class. One of the boys had pink hair and was smaller,smaller than Jimin which Jungkook couldn't believe would happen. The one next to him ,on the right, was taller and had long hair with his arm slung around a smaller person with dark brown spiked hair. Next to him was a taller person with light blonde hair.

"Introduce yourself boys then go sit down and class just study in silence after they have introduced themselves." The teacher said with a bored tone as the room was filled with sighs due to them being tired of their teacher.

"Jihoon, call me woozi."-small pink haired one in a tired manner.

"I'm Jeonghan." Long haired tall one.

"Chan but call me Dino." Smaller one with dark brown spiked hair.

"Hello I am Minghao and I'm from China." The taller one with light blonde hair said softly. Jungkook stared at the woozi and somehow he felt like he saw him somewhere before but couldn't put his finger on it. The teacher told them to sit down somewhere. Woozi sat at the back with the other 3 and got their books out to study,although they had been given clear new book with no notes on,honestly I don't know what they're doing. (A/n breaken forth wall FAM)

Classes was over and it was now lunch, they only study because their teacher is lazy and the same as when taehyung,namjoon,jimin and yoongi came to the school. Jungkook packed his things and looked at the new boys and slung his bag over his right should then walked towards them before they went away. He poked the long haired boy on the back and watched him turn around.

"Hey I'm Jungkook....wanna eat with me and my friends?" Jungkook asked pointing to the 6 boys waiting by the door for Jungkook. Jeonghan looked at Woozi then back at Jungkook and nodded. Jungkook showed his bunny smile then walked over to his friends before waiting for the 4 new recruits.

They all walked towards the canteen and look a seat at a table in the top left corner. They got their lunches and started talking. The four new ones were quiet.
*****************************
Sorry it's short but whatever.

Happy new year