19. Memories

Minho's POV

It's been 15 years since i have been with my family....although my daughter died and i didn't get to see her all grown up,im happy though. We all stood up and made our way into the castle after Tao managed to finally convince Kris to not do anything. We all gathered into the big lounge and sat down. All was quiet until i felt a little someone cling onto my arm. I looked down and saw it was Taemin. 

"I'm so happy i have my family back." I whispered into his hair as i hugged him.

Jungkook POV (sorry for the quick change.

I looked at Minho-i mean dad cautiously. Mummy is mine daddy get off him. I thought as i mentally pushed dad away and replaced him with me hugging my mum. I decided that need to happen and crawled over to mum and dad then pushed my dad over so that i could hug my mum.....yes i have done that twice now but i dont care,if you have a problem i will mentally fite you m8.

"Jungkook." Taemin giggled as he ruffled my hair and i settled my head on his lap letting him play with strands of my hair. I yawned and closed my eyes as my mother kept gently playing with my hair and started singing quietly to help me sleep. Before i dozed off,i felt someone's presence come and place a blanket over me. Thank you dad. I thought before i fell asleep.

Memories of my past kept flowing into my head invading my sleep. Memories of my family, both good and bad. I remember a time when i fell over and my dad picked me up and wiped my tears that were running down my face. I also had my hair up for some reason but i'll just blame that on mum.

 I also had my hair up for some reason but i'll just blame that on mum

And not long after that, mum made me feed dad while he was laughing. I remember when me and my sister were fighting over dad and it ended up with her winning so then i went to mum who was baking and i helped decorate them really badly then when dad and hyeon min entered and started eating the cookies but stopped after my and mum glared at them then chased them round the house.

One memory that sticks with me if when Kris came and invaded our home and i had to be placed in a basket with blankets over me and sent to my adopted parents house so that my and my sister weren't found out. Dad put spells over me so that i would forget and all string towards them would be cut. I was the only one who had the spell over me because i was the heir to the throne and my sister wasn't. I remember my dad smiling at me and kissing my fore head then doing the same to my sister,i thought they were going to come back but little did i know that would be the last time i saw them and there we went starting a new life with my sister and adopted parents knowing why we were in the position we were in.

I remember always going and getting into my parents bed whenever there was thunder because i was scared of it. Even back then i did that with my sister but after she went i did it with my adopted parents but then they didn't let me anymore so i just went and slept in Hyeon-min's bed but then i still didn't get any sleep.

"-ok -kook -jungkook, baby wake up." I heard my mum softly says as we were already in what must be either my room or my parents room. I rolled over on the bed and bumped into something making me rub my head. I brought my hand up and poked it to find out that someone was sitting on the bed with me. My eyes shot open to see the person who i only just met,my dad. I sighed in relief and closed my eyes again and decided to rest my head on his legs.

"Jungkookie,you have to get up now and go to your room." Dad said as he pulled the cover off me and picked me up without any difficulty then started walking through the open door and down the corridor before stopping in front of a door then pushing it open and dropping me on the bed.

He pulled the duvet over me then kissed my forehead like he did all those years ago and said goodnight to Taehyung then to me.......wait what TAEHYUNG? I shot up from my bed after my dad had left and looked to my right to find Taehyung there on the floor with his phone in hand and wriggling further under his blankets. He noticed I was staring and looked up at me making me turn away and turn to the other side of my bed. I closed my eyes waiting for darkness to take me away to dreamland......but it didn't come.

(30 minutes passed)

I kept my eyes open remembering the events that have been newly introduced into my life. I heard the faint splatter of rain hitting the window and the the wind coming in through the window although it was closed. I turned over to face Taehyung and saw him sitting up in his bed with his blankets covering him as he was looking out the window. i cleared my throat and watched as he looked back at me.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi. Couldn't sleep either?" I asked him as he shook his head. I sat up on my bed and moved to the other side patting a space for him beside me. He got up and made his way over and sat down.

"Why don't we just talk and maybe get to know each other a little better hmm?" He asked as i just nodded. I thought of topics but nothing came to mind.

"Hey i was wondering,and you don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but do you like males or females or both of anything in between?" He asked me as i looked at him then adverted my gaze from his.

"I like boys." I said quietly and started playing with my fingers.

"Same actually,guess we have something in common."Taehyung chuckled as i looked at him surprised and started shivering due to the coldness. He must have noticed as he wrapped a blanket around my shoulders and brought himself closer to me. I felt my heart beat faster and a blush creep upon my cheeks as he moved closer. He put him arm round me and rubbed my arms to warm me up abit.

"Thank you Tae." I said as i snuggled closer to him letting myself warm up against his body.

"It's okay." He said quietly as he lied down on the bed and brought me up so that i was on top of his chest. He put his arms around me .

"Let's just sleep okay?" He asked as I snuggled up to him on his chest.

"Goodnight Tae." I said as i closed my eyes and drifted of to sleep after hearing him say goodnight to me too.

Minho's POV

I sat with Taemin on my bed as we watched the rain fall onto the glass of the window. I sighed and rested my head on top of his head and smiled.

"I'm so happy that i have my family back." I said as Taemin looked up at me with a devilish smile.

"Oh god Taeminie what have you done now?" I asked him as he chuckled.

"I put Taehyung and jungkook in the same room and i just know that those two will be closer somehow." He said.

"Well i'm gonna go ahead and say that it won't work,you know what let's go check on them now." I said as i watched him nod and get out of bed. We walked down the hallways to where Taehyung and Jungkook where sleeping and cautiously opened the door to find the two cuddling on the bed. I looked down and Taemin and saw him smirking at me.

"See told you so." He said as we closed the door and he skipped away to our room. Gosh i love that crazy one too much. I thought as i smiled to myself and went back to our room.

------------------------------------------------------------------

1407 words. Boi i accidently published this so if you saw it then here is the full versin. If not then enjoy.

THIS IS NOT THE END, THIS IS NEVER THE END.