Chapter 2

*Simon's P.O.V*

I feel like a complete idiot. Rose is my girlfriend but I'm falling for Y/N. Every time she laughs I laugh, every time her E/C eyes light up with creativity I feel fireworks go off inside me, and every time I see her my heart melts with a feeling I never get with Rose. I have all of these things going through my and she's only been her a week.

"Hey Si" She says as she walks in the room.

"Hey" I say back as she sits down on the couch.

We sit in silence on our phones for hours before I get a call.

"Hello?" I say into my phone.

"Hey baby can I come over?" Her shrill voice whines.

"I guess if you want to come." I say to her.

"K just make sure your stupid friends arent there. Bye baby" She hangs up.

Is she controlling? ABSOLUTLY! But we have been in a relationship for years and I dont wanna throw it all away. She loves me right?

If I have to ask that question should I even be with her?

A few minutes later Rose comes through the door and instantly looks mad after looking at Y/N, but covers it with a fake smile.

"Hi baby!" She says to me and glares at Y/N who goes upstairs.

"Hi" I say to her.

"We need to talk... I don't want you around that whore" She says to me.

"She's not a whore" I say angrily back to her.

"If she's trying to steal you then she is!" Rose screams.

"She is my friend and I will not let you speak about her like that!" I yell back.

Rose looks at me angrily before leaving. I sigh and head upstairs to bed.

*Your P.O.V*

Did it hurt to see Simon with someone that mean? Yes it did. Simon is so kind and it hurts to know he's being treated like that. Rose and I have a bad history and I know that she will try to ruin Simon and I's friendship like she has with every other friend that's a boy. I hope Simon is smart enough not to fall for her lies.

I hear a knock at my door, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Come in!" I raise my voice so they can here me. Simon walks in and I smile as he sits down beside me.

"She's gone right now." Simon laughs nervously. I just smile. I don't want to say anything about what has happened between Rose and I because I don't want him to not think I'm telling the truth and never talk to me again.

"So what are you up to Si?" I ask, changing the topic.

"Well I have been filming, talking to you, and fighting with my girlfriend." He laughs, getting more comfortable and confident.

"Well it sounds like you're having a swell day today!" I laugh, getting more comfortable as well.

"You wanna watch a movie?" Simon asks with hope in his eyes.

"sure" I reply.

"What movie?" Simon asks.

"Breakfast Club... Duh" I laugh.

"Of course you would make me watch one of your favorite movies" Simon rolls his eyes as we go downstairs and get the movie ready.

I laugh as I realize something.

"What?" Simon asks.

"You watch my videos." I say as I watch Simon's face go bright red. "I watch yours too" I say as I give Simon's hand a reassuring squeeze as I start to watch the movie.

*Simon's P.O.V*

Y/N is so beautiful and kind, but I can tell she's hiding something. After spending a week with her you get to know how she acts and what she does. Every time Rose is around you can tell she's uncomfortable.

But god is it hard to not tell her my feeling for her and break up with Rose.

Y/N is snuggled into my side and I have my arm draped around her. She has already fallen asleep and I don't want to wake her so we stay like that and now I'm falling asleep.

*Vikk's P.O.V*

I walk into the living room to find Simon and Y/N cuddling on the couch asleep.

Simon has been alot happier since
Y/N has gotten here. Come to think of it we all have been happier.

I think Simon likes Y/N and that she likes him back. I also know that Rose is cheating on Simon.

***********************************
A/N
Woah shits going down! Imma leave u lovelies with that. Also wattpad has been acting up and deleting the chapter even if I saved it so im writing on my phone rn. Just know this chapter would've been out earlier.

Vote and comment or whatever ;))))))