Chapter 23

A/N: This shit made me laugh too much😂 I think I might start putting funny things in the media.

(Your P.O.V)

We need to tell the fans. They didn't even know we were dating after all this time, yeah we got the ship names but they didn't know.

"Are you ready?" Simon asks as he sets up the camera.

"Sure" I laugh as he hits record.

"Hi guys welcome to this dorks channel" I say as I flick him on the forehead.

"Ouch!" He says as he rubs his head.

"Anyway this is a video addressing my relationship status" Simon smiles.

"Yup" I say, trying to hold a straight face but I failed miserably and started laughing at how serious I was.

"Y/N! Just show them the ring" He says as he starts laughing too.

Once we calm ourselves down we start talking.

"Ok yes its true we are engaged. Bet you never saw that one coming!" I say and laugh some more.

"Anyways, don't hate on my future wife because she is perfect and see ya!" Simon does his intro and we both start laughing till we can't breath.

I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with this boy.

(Simon's P.O.V)

I love this girl too damn much. She is so perfect.

I edit and post the video and go downstairs for food and Josh was ordering a pizza.

Josh has moved in with Freya but still hangs out here a lot.

"I ordered a pizza if your hungry" He says as he checks twitter.

"Thanks dad" I say as Y/N walks in.

"Simon, your a fangirl so its daddy zerk to you" She laughs.

"Nah that's what Freya calls him though" I say and Josh spits out his drink and starts laughing really hard which causes the Y/N and I to laugh.

"I'm going upstairs" He says as he puts his cup in the sink.

"Simon, I have an idea" Y/N turns to face me.

"What is it?" I ask.

"We should prank them" She says as I start thinking of different pranks.

"Why not?" I say.

***********************************
11:27PM

A/N

Ik its short but I'm half asleep so gn

Byeeee ;)))))))