Chapter 9

❤Lana Del A/N❤
Um gonna do a quick A/N here so your not confused. I switched your abuser from your step dad to boyfriend. This will add more to the story in the long run so just trust me.
Also 560 READS THIS IS CRAZY!!!

*Your P.O.V*

Simon is perfect. Its been a week since that night and we have started our relationship.

It was adorable when he asked me to be his girlfriend, candle lit dinner and a lot of kisses. Everything he does makes me love him more.

He is the person that I will always love, from first meeting him I could tell that there was a spark.

I hope he never leaves me.

*Josh's P.O.V (u didn't see that one coming!)*

Simon is the happiest I've ever seen him. The way he looks at Y/N with so much love. They are absolutely perfect for each other.

Freya and I have been fighting lately. I love her but I don't think she feels the same way. I haven't really talked to anyone about it.

I wish that I had the same love that Simon and Y/N have.

*Simon's P.O.V*

I love her. Those words are always running through my mind. I can't stop thinking about her.

I walk downstairs and Josh is crying. He won't tell anyone why he's sad, but he is.

"Josh what's wrong?" I ask.

"Freya broke up with me" He looks down in sadness. "What the fuck am I supposed to do? I was going to purpose! I thought this was just a rough patch... I loved her so much" he cries.

"I sorry Josh, I hope it will work out" I say as Y/N walks down the starts walk down the stairs.

"Josh what's wrong?!?" She says as she hugs Josh.

"Freya broke up with me" He says quietly.

"Its gonna be ok" she says.

"How do you know"he asks

"I had a nasty breakup before I came here." She barely whispers. This must be the abusive boyfriend. It pains me to know that anyone can hit her over and over again and to make her stay to endure the pain. I hate it.

"But you didn't love him, did you?" Josh asks.

"I did. He did a lot of horrible things. But it was so hard to just end it." She says sadly.

"What happened after you broke up?" Josh asks, now calming down.

"I moved in with my parents and got kicked out" We all laugh, including Josh.

"How about we throw a party. You can get drunk and forget for a while" Y/N suggests.

Josh just nods as JJ comes down the stairs.

"Did I hear party?"

*Your P.O.V*
**time skip to party**

JJ has invited so many people that the house will be full, Simon has bought so much booze that half the store is out of stock, an I have organized so many speakers the house will shake. Why does JJ have this many speakers?!?

I decide to go with an oversized sweater because believe it or not its cold in London Decembers.

With all the effort the first people arrive. 3 come though the front door I hug Harry and Simon introduces me to the Cals.

(A/N cal = calfreezy and Callum = callux and the cals = both)

The Cals are so funny. Simon looks angry though so I pull him aside to another room.

"Simon what's wrong" I ask.

"I'm scared you like Cal" He admits.

I smile. "Simon, I love you and only you" I say as I start kissing him. His kisses are like a drug, your have one and then you want more.

Before we can't stop, we separate and walk back into the room like nothing had happened but lucky for us JJ saw and wanted to tell all of the guests that had arrived.

I face palmed and decided to have something to drink. I pour some vodka in a cup and take my first sip. I have limited myself to this cup for the rest of the night.

Its been an hour since the party has started and Simon and I are dancing but he suddenly stops. I follow when I see Rose.

I know JJ didn't invite her. She must have found out from a tweet one of the boys posted.

Rose finally looks at Simon and runs over to him. He looks at me but I am just as confused as he is.

"Baby I'm so sorry! Please take me back!" She whines.

"Get out!" Simon yells over the music.

"Can we talk?" She asks.

"No! I've moved on and you have to leave!" He says as he wraps an arm around my waist.

Rose looks furious.

"I will get revenge!" She says to me and leaves.

Simon and I continue dancing before getting bored and heading upstairs to do other things. (Lol)

***********************************