Chapter 34

You

We have been waiting for 6 long hours.

The Cals were coming because they thought they would see Simon awake and talking but now he might be dead.

If it has been six hours it has to mean that they have done something.

Finally, a doctor walks towards us.

"We have good news" She smiles. "He will be completely fine. His heart was over worked because he hasn't moved for such a long time. His heart did stop but its beating again and he's awake"

I smile and JJ jumps up and hugs me and we run to Simon's room.

"Don't ever do that again!" I cry as I run to Simon.

"WHAT THE FUCK SIMON I THOUGHT YOU DIED YOU FUCKING CUNT!" JJ screams as he hugs Simon.

"Shit JJ! There's kids in the hospital!" Simon Laughs.

"How the fuck are you still laughing?!?!" I smile.

"I don't know... Maybe Its you two idiots" He laughs again. Thus time making me laugh.

He just smiles.

"Now what are you smiling about?" I ask.

"I missed your smile" He says.

"I'm gonna leave you 2 to sort this out" JJ says as he backs out of the room.

"I can explain everything if you let me but if you don't, I'd be sad but its your choice" He says seriously.

I just sit down and listen.

He explained the knives and the guns and the threats.

"Why didn't you tell me. We could've pretended we weren't together" I say confusedly.

"They did surprise checks. They said if I lied they would do much worse to you than I'd think" He says, letting a few tears roll down his cheek.

"I love you so much... I need you to be mine" He says once again.

"Well, take this as another yes to your proposal" I say as I kiss him.

"I love you" I say to him as everyone piles into the room.

"Looks like you two made up!" Ethan laughs.

"No! I hate him!" I yell jokingly but Simon just lightly pulled me into the bed with the little strength he had.

"Ugh you guys are gross" Cal rolls his eyes.

"That's only cause your single, loser" Simon laughs.

"Probably!" Harry chimes in.

***********************************
8:17pm

A/N

Shitly written but idc bc I'm tired

Byeeeeeeeee ;)))))))))))))