Chapter 4

*Simon's P.O.V*

I lock myself in my room. What have I done. I'm defending someone I don't love and hurting the ones I do love.

Whats the point in defending a relationship if you don't want to be in anymore. In the beginning everything was perfect and now 4 years later I'm punching one of my best friends.

What got to me the most was the fear in Y/N's eyes when Vikk pulled me out of the room.

I hear a knock on the door, snapping me out of my thoughts. I open the door to see Vikk.

"I'm sorry" I say sincerely.

"Its ok. she's locked herself in her room now, she won't come out, this has happened before." Vikk says sadly.

I feel the tears start to prickle my eyes. I did this to her, and I made the bruise on Vikk's jaw. The tears are now threatening to fall.

"She didn't do it you know" Vikk says calmly "If you'd let her explain you'd know that. I'm gonna leave now." Vikk says as he walks back down the stairs.

I feel so fucking guilty.

*your P.O.V*

The memories and thoughts won't stop. I'm worthless, nothing, and I will never amount to anything.

I ignore the knocks on my door. I ignore the sounds of Simon crying for me to come out and I ignore JJ yelling at Simon to get me to be me again.

I know they mean well but like last time I just need to be alone.

** 2 day time skip**

Vikk keeps knocking saying that I need food. I'm still ignoring my surroundings.

JJ comes around every so often and sits outside my room and tells me jokes and makes me laugh.

Simon is here now saying we need to talk. So I let him in.

"I'm really fucking sorry." He starts. I stay silent.

"Rose and I are working through arguments and I now know you didn't do it" he speaks again. I'm ready to speak.

"Ok" I say.

"Can you get some food now?" He asks hopefully.

"Sure" I say back flatly.

I walk into the kitchen and JJ, Vikk, and Josh immediately get up and hug me.

"SHE IS BACK" JJ yells and I smile.

Vikk gives me some food and we sit and talk for a few hours before Harry, Ethan, and Tobi run in and hug me.

I've only met them 3 or 4 times but we all have become very close.

"We were so worried!" Tobi says in a serious tone. I smile once again.

"Baby can we go out?" We hear Rose's voice from the front door.

"No sorry Rose but I'm behind on YouTube." Simon says as she walks into the kitchen and rolls her eyes when she sees me.

"Ugh fine!" She shreiks as she leaves the house.

Everyone goes silent before JJ and Ethan look at each other and start laughing which makes the rest of us laugh. It feels good to have a good laugh fit.

When we finally stop and start talking about random shit before editing again, because why not.

I finish up the video and Simon knocks on my open door.

"Hey what's up" I say as I spin around.

"I was wandering if you wanted to watch another movie?" He asks. I smile and start walking downstairs with him.

We decided that we just wanted to watch the Netflix serise stranger things. (A/N I'm watching it rn. I won't put any spoilers)

We watch all 8 episodes and we fall asleep in the same position as 3 days ago.

***
I wake up to Rose pulling off Simon by my hair.

"You fucking BITCH! I knew you and Simon were too close! Fuck off already!" Simon was as shocked as I was.

"And you!" She screams as she points at Simon.

"I chose you to be my one and only and this is how you repay me?" She screams once again.

"One and only? You've got to be fucking kidding me!" I laugh. "If he's your one and only then what that guy, Matt. What's he to you?" I raise my voice. Its something I rarely do but I feel like I have to right now.

"Who's Matt?" Simon questions. When Rose doesn't answer Simon gets angry.

"WHO THE FUCK IS MATT?" He yells.

Rose just looks down. "He's the other man" she says with so much shame in her voice. "But baby we can work through this! Matt doesn't mean anything!"

"Do I mean any thing? Ha obviously not!" Simon says sadly. "Rose, just go. Don't come back." Simon says flatly.

Rose hangs her head in defeat and leaves the house. As soon as we hear the front door close Simon bursts into tears. I hug him and he hugs back.

"We loved each other in the beginning you know" He says through sharp breaths. "It all started to fall apart a year ago. We probably should've ended it there. But I was blind and had to hurt everyone before finally realizing that we were stupid for holding on that long. 4 years, 4 years we were together and 3 of those years were happy." He finishes, not letting go from the hug.

Simon is gonna hurt for a while. But he's strong. He will bounce back to himself soon. We are very alike.

***********************************
A/N
aww poor Si. I'm gonna go to bed and probably put out another update tomorrow. One more thing tho, ALL OF U GUYS R FUCKING AMAZING THIS STORY HAS ONLY BEEN UP FOR A FEW DAYS AND U GUYS GAVE ME ALMOST 100 READS ILY GUYS THANK U. I've said my peace.

Byeeee ;)))))