Chapter 8

*Your P.O.V*

JJ comes downstairs with Simon. Simon looks annoyed to say the least.

"Can I talk to you?" He says as he takes my by the hand to another room.

When we get there Simon was the first one to talk.

"I thought we had agreed to keep it a secret in the car" He says with a disappointed look.

"I was only talking to Vikk and JJ listened in on us" I finally say.

"Why were you even telling Vikk?" He raises his voice.

"He knows all my secrets, I can't just not tell him!" I say.

"But you can! I don't want to be near someone who can't keep things to themselves!" He speaks again.

"So..." I look down, not wanting to make eye contact. "You don't want to be with me, that's what your saying."

"No, no, no! I want to be with you!" He says back.

"Why did I think this would work out. We were together for one day. Nobody ever wants to be around me" I say as I push by Simon and go I back to my room.

Why does he do this to me.

*Simon's P.O.V*

I overreacted. I want to be with her so bad and now I've messed it up. I love her so much and now she won't speak to me.

I'm just gonna hide in my room forever. We've known each other for maybe a month and we've been in 2 fights.

Maybe its for the best if we're not together.

*Vikk's P.O.V from when you left the room*

"I knew we shouldn't have let you in! She told you not to!" I angrily said to a sad JJ.

"I'm sorry" He says back. I can tell he's disappointed in himself and that's what made me forgive him.

About 30 seconds later I see Y/N sadly walk up the stairs and go to her room.

Simon did something. I had just calmed myself down from JJ and now I was furious again.

Simon walks into the kitchen.

"Simon?" I get his attention.

"Mhm?" He speaks back.

"Why is Y/N sad?" I ask trying to contain my anger.

"I overreacted and she thought I didn't want to be around her anymore" He says quietly, not hiding his sadness.

"Then tell her! She won't forgive you if you don't admit she's right!" I push him to the stairs.

*Your P.O.V*

I lay on my bed looking up at my ceiling. I thought Simon was different from the other assholes I've dated but he doesn't even want to be around me.

My door opens which snaps me out of my thoughts.

Simon walks in and doesn't say anything, he just lays down beside me and looks at the ceiling.

"This is kinda boring" He laughs. His laugh makes me smile.

"Do you not want me around the house anymore?" I ask as Simon starts kissing my neck.

He stops. "If you weren't in the house I wouldn't have a reason to leave my room" He says as he starts kissing my neck again, this time finding my sweet spot and most definitely leaving a hickey.

I smile and pull his face from my neck and start kissing him.

***

I wake up beside Simon. I love him. I go back to sleep.

This time Simon and I were awoken by Josh, JJ, and Vikk.

"EWEWEWEWEWEW!" Vikk yells as he leaves the room.

JJ is laughing hysterically at us and Josh laughing at Vikk.

"Ugh let us sleep!" I say as I wrap a blanket around myself and close the door.

***

I get downstairs and Vikk looks uncomfortable to say the least.

"Why are you so grossed out? You didn't see anything" I say as I make myself some tea.

"I just know it happened" Vikk cringes.

I start laughing and so does he.

***********************************
💎A/N and the diamonds💎

You guys are crazy with the reads! Anyway I wish I got this out a little earlier.

Byeeeeee ;)))))