Chapter 30

You

I don't know how they did it but they've convinced me to come back to England.

We get off the plane and all pile into Vikk's car and head to the sidemen house.

I'm only staying for three weeks. I hope Vikk won't be mad when I leave.

When we get there the house is quiet.

"I'm gonna check on Simon. Be right back" JJ says as he runs up the stairs.

A few moments later we hear JJ yell.

"SOMEONE FUCKING HELP!"

I run upstairs to find Simon unconscious with an empty pill bottle beside him.

"VIKK CALL AN AMBULANCE! JOSH HELP UP HERE!" I call down to them.

I can hear Vikk panicking along with Josh speeding up the stairs.

"Holy fuck!" Josh says as he checks for a pulse.

JJ is in shock so he isn't moving.

I check how many pills were in the bottle.

"Was this full?" I ask.

"Yeah. It was" Josh says with a sigh of relief as he finds a weak pulse.

"Fuck! There were 35 pills in here." I say.

At this point all of us have tears streaming down our faces.

"The paramedics are here!" Vikk yells.

A few paramedics come up with a streacher and take Simon to the ambulance.

Was he that sad? This is all my fault! Fuck! I left when we could've at least been friends.

We get back into Vikk's car and head to the hospital.

JJ

Simon was just taken to the hospital and I'm scared.

I'm scared that I'm never going to see my best friend again. I'm scared he will never get to even try to get the love of his life back.

I'm scared that his crying face will be the last alive version of Simon I see.

The doctors have told us he is in a coma and probably won't wake up.

By the time the doctor left tears were falling out of my eyes.

Everything was in slow motion.

Vikk screaming she was sorry, Y/N crying with her head in her hands, and Josh trying to calm Vikk down while also crying.

He only has a 10% chance of waking up.

Why would he do this? Simon wouldn't let it get this far unless he was trying to escape something.

I'm probably over thinking it.

***********************************
8:40pm

A/N

Oh shit what's gonna happen next!

I'm going bowling this weekend so add me on Snapchat to see my idiot friends throw bowling balls at each other.

Byeeeeee ;))))))))))