Chapter 26

(Your P.O.V)

I'm moving again. This time I'm not coming back.

I'm moving in with Trevor Moran. He lives alone and wants a roommate so imma be that roommate.

As I pack Simon comes into my room.

"You're not really moving to LA right?" He asks, hopeful I will say no.

"I am" I reply bluntly.

"Can we try to get this sorted out before you leave then?" He asks.

"What's there to sort out? You cheated on me a second time and I'm leaving. By what you've done it seems like you want me gone" I say showing no emotion.

"But I don't!" He says.

"How long?" I ask.

"What?" He looks at me, confused.

"How long were you fucking someone else?" I ask.

He looks down guiltily.

"So this wasn't a one time thing!" I yell.

He doesn't look up.

"Get the fuck out!" I scream as I push him out of my room.

I slam the door and immediately break down in tears.

After my melt down I pack the rest of my things and ho to bed.

When I wake up Vikk is still sleeping so I play one last prank on him before I go to LA.

JJ wakes up and helps me.

I hold the camera and film.

"Ok so I am leaving soon and Vikk is my ride to the airport so let's wake him up!" I whisper.

By this time Josh has woken up and is filming for us.

I fill my hand with whipped cream as JJ adds the last few ice cubes to the bucket of water.

"Ok so we are ready and Vikk is gonna be in for a treat!" I whisper again.

Me and Josh silently creep into his room while JJ waits outside with the bucket of ice water.

I slap Vikk and he immediately groans.

"Ugh! I wanted to sleep longer!" He says tiredly.

"You have to drive me" I laugh as Vikk heads out of his room.

JJ pours the bucket of water onto his head and Vikk screams.

"Well at least you don't have to take a shower!" JJ, Josh, and I start laughing.

Vikk starts laughing and I finish the video.

"Ok so this will be the last video in the sidemen house with these losers! Hope you enjoyed! Byeeeeee!" I laugh as I turn off the camera.

"I'm gonna miss this" I sigh.

"Yeah... Me too" Josh adds.

JJ smiles sadly as he remembers how evil we were when we played pranks on the rest of the boys.

"I'm not gonna miss this" Vikk says as he motions to the wet floor. "But I am gonna miss having you here" He laughs sadly.

Vikk gets ready and we get into his car.

Josh and JJ wave at us from the front yard until we can't see them anymore.

I text Harry, Ethan, Tobi, and the Cals my goodbyes as Vikk sits with me to wait for my flight.

"Can you please stay?" Vikk finally breaks the silence and looks up at me with tears in his eyes.

"Oh, Vikk don't do this to me!" I say as I feel my own eyes water.

"No! You can't keep leaving because of Simon!" He says with a hurt expression.

"Vikk it hurts me too! I can't see him everyday knowing that he's the reason I'm sad. I still love him with all my heart but he used his second chance like it was nothing! I can't be around him anymore!" I say now fully crying.

"fuck! I'm sorry Y/N! Don't cry!" Vikk panics as he tries to comfort me.

"Vikk its ok. I'm gonna miss you so much" I say as I hug him.

"Don't go" He says quietly as he cried into my shoulder.

"Vikk" I laugh as I pull away from the hug. "Look at us. We are crying messes!" I say as he laughs too.

"Ugh! Only you can make me laugh when my life is going to shit" he sniffles.

"Hey! Don't say that! You will be fine without me and life will pretty much be the same" I say as I make him look at me.

"Flight to LA is now boarding" A lady over an intercom says.

"I'm gonna miss you so much" Vikk says as I stand up.

"Same here Vikky" I smile as he gets up and hugs me tightly.

When I walk to the area where we board I look back one last time to see Vikk sadly wave at me.

Fuck this will be sad. But I'm not moving back into that house. Simon has done too much.

***********************************
10:21pm

A/N

I'm not crying! Psh you're crying!

Anyways if anyone wants to make a new cover for this book you can. Send it to me through Instagram if you want.

Instagram: snazzy_emily

Byeeeeeeee ;))))))))))