Chapter 31

Simon

I can't open my eyes. I was stupid for trying to kill myself but there was no other escape.

A group of subscribers had threatened to kill Y/N if I didn't cheat on her. They have been trying to get us to split permanently since the first time.

They showed me the guns and each and every knife that would use on her.

This group of girls were around the age of 20 and got their brothers and boyfriends to help.

All I want is for Y/N to be safe. I love her too much to stay and put her in danger.

I want to open my eyes and tell her that it wasn't her fault, or Vikk's. I desperately wanted to kiss the living daylights out of her. I wanted to marry her.

I can hear everything they say.

I hear the doctors saying that there's no hope for me and that Y/N, Vikk, JJ, and Josh should just except it now.

I hear Y/N tell me she's sorry for doing this.

I hear Josh try to comfort Vikk who is sobbing uncontrollably.

I hear JJ sniffle ever so often and I hear the constant beeps of the heart monitors.

I'm going to die without seeing their faces aren't I.

I can't make jokes with JJ anymore, or annoy Vikk, or laugh at josh ever again.

I can't tell Y/N I love her or kiss her ever again.

Josh

"What do we do if he dies?" JJ asks as the room goes silent. "I won't be able to do YouTube anymore" He speaks up again.

"It will never be the same" I sigh.

Vikk has stopped crying a little.

"I won't be able to do YouTube either" He says through tears.

I look to Y/N who has fallen asleep with Simon's hand in hers.

She loves him. He does love her a lot, though he didn't show it before he loves her with all his heart.

Vikk

I did this. Maybe if I wasn't so mean or didn't always remind him he wouldn't have tried to kill himself.

Everything is my fault. Why can't I just be nice.

Y/N hasn't let go of Simon's hand since we got taken to this room.

Oh god... If he dies the last thing I would have said to him was rude.

I told him that I wish he wasn't such an idiot.

The last thing I said to one of my best friends was so mean.

Its my fault.

***********************************
7:13am

A/N

I'm crying so hard rn. Why do I do this?

Byeeeeeeeeeee ;))))))))))))