Chapter 6

*Your P.O.V*

Simon and I finally get back to the house and to say we were cold was an understatement.

We ran to our bedrooms and got changed. I wore grey sweatpants and a maroon SDMN hoodie. Simon and I each walked out of our rooms to see we were basically wearing the same thing and we both laughed.

When we walked into the living room JJ, Vikk and Josh laughed too.

Once we decided on a movie I snuggle into Simon's chest. I feel safe with Simon. I hope he's ready for a relationship soon because all I want is for him to be happy and I want to give him that happiness.

I do love him. I love his smile and his laugh, and I love the way cares and worries about people.

***

I wake up in my bed and quickly get ready for the patience test I am doing today. The rest of the boys are coming over to basically annoy the absolute shit out of me by being the dickheads that they are and pouring food all over me.

As you can tell I am extremely excited for it.

"Hey guys! so since I've moved in with these assholes it has been highly requested for me to do the patience test so this is gonna be bad judging by JJ's rape face!"

All of the boys are in the kitchen and I am still waiting when JJ comes in, throws a bucked at me, and leaves. "Wow JJ how nice of you to nicely pass me this bucket!" I say loudly.

JJ walks in with his hands behind his back. "I know right! Now I'm gonna nicely pace you some eggs!" My smile drops as Harry, JJ, and Vikk start pelting me with eggs.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT VIKK I'M GONNA KILL YOU WHEN I GET U-" I'm stopped mid sentence when Tobi and Josh take 2 cans of mushrooms each, knowing how much I hate mushrooms, and pour them all over me.

I start gagging at the smell/ feeling of them running down my face, but keep it down.

Simon and Ethan start throwing ham at me when Vikk starts putting mustard in my hair.

JJ starts copying what he did to Simon and starts chewing food near my face and talking. I don't know why but the chewed food made me feel sick so I stood up.

"JJ your fucking gross" I scream as I jump up from the chair.

"So that was my patience test. See ya later!" I do my outro and take a long shower, trying to get the mushroom out of my hair.

After my shower I walk downstairs and hang out with everyone for a bit.

On my way upstairs I see Simon and ask him how I got upstairs the night before.

"I carried you because you looked uncomfortable on the couch" He answers.

"Thanks " I say.

"Are you busy tomorrow at 7?" He asks.

"No why?" I question.

"Its a surprise. Be dressed like you usually are."

"Umm... Ok?" I say as I to my room.

***

I wake up and the anticipation is killing me. Simon looked so Happy when I said I wasn't busy. I film some gaming videos and edit. Its 6:30 and Simon walks in my room.

"We could leave now if you want?" He asks.

"Please! I'm dying to know what we are doing!"

All he does is laugh and take me by the hand down the stairs and into his car.

The ride is short but when we get there I am already crying tears of joy.

Simon took me to see Twenty One Pilots. Why is Simon so great.

We finally find our seats and I haven't stopped thanking Simon until the lights go out and TYLER FUCKING JOSEPH AND JOSH FUCKING DUN WALK ONTO THE STAGE!

They start with fairly local then heavydirtysoul, The judge, Message man, Polarize, Ride, Lane boy, We don't believe what's on TV, Not today, Hometown, Tear in my heart, stressed out, And they finish it off with Goner.

This was the nicest thing anyone has ever dome for me.

"Was that a good date or what?" Simon asks.

"THAT WAS THE MOST AMAZING DATE EVER! " I yell.

"Well that's good to know." Simon smiles.

I smile back and we stop walking and face each other. Simon leans down and our lips connect and I feel the fireworks immediately go off.

We pull away for air and continue to walk like nothing happened, but the smiles on our faces kind of give it away.

Simon just kissed me in the parking lot at a Twenty One Pilots concert. I don't think that anything could top this.

************************************************************************************************************

A/N

I'm sorry for ending this chapter a little early but I was sad I wasn't at the concert so don't blame me! I was actually close to seeing them but my mom said that they perform weird and wouldn't take me so its safe to say I was angry and sad and didn't leave my room for like 2 days (I came out for food obviously!) and for those 2 days I played the blurry face album on repeat at full volume. You might think I'm ungrateful but the thing is I would've been paying for the tickets and we were gonna go on a trip anyway so there's my sad story about how I missed going to one of my dream concerts. hopefully Troye comes to my area, maybe even Marina in like 2 years after she finishes writing music.

You guys probably don't care but I needed to tell someone.

Byeeeee ;))))))