Chapter 12

(Your P.O.V)

"ITS CHRISTMAS!" I yell. Its noon so I'm not being a complete asshole.

I am starting to get a little baby bump and I have gotten a few kicks. Nothing has happened in the past week so I'm a little worried but I'm sure its fine.

I feel arms wrap around my waist and turn around to see Simon. I quickly kiss him as I head off to the kitchen to make lunch.

The house is full. Harry, the Cals, Sarah, Ethan, Emily, and Tobi all came to the house around 2 hours ago.

I didn't want to be too festive so I just wore a plaid top, some black skinny jeans, and a beenie

***
We all finish lunch and the argument of who the godparents will be started up again.(A/N I'm sorry if your not religious, I just wanted to fill the chapter a little more)

"I think I should be the godfather!" Harry says his final words before I start.

"Why do you all care! It is hilarious to see all of you fight but now I want it to stop. I have Simon and I's cousins chosen to be the godparents so you can stop" I laugh.

Everyone stops and we decide to watch Christmas movies until supper.
After we eat, we all open our presents.

I got Simon a game he's been wanting for a while (and a few more presents I was too lazy to put in), Vikk a new controller, Tobi a new snapback, Harry a new hoverboard print, Ethan a new costum made phone case, Josh a new alien keyboard, JJ a new speaker because he doesn't have enough of those already!

**time skip to after everyone else gets their gifts**

Everyone else is drunk except for me, Simon, and Tobi. Tobi decides to call it a night before going home and driving Harry and the Cals as well.

I feel drained so I go upstairs. That's the downside of being 2 months pregnant.

I get into bed and Simon gets in beside me and we start kissing for a little.

"I love you so much" He says to me ash we stop kissing.

"I love you too" I say back as we start kissing again. We are both tired to we go to sleep.

***
I wake up to the worst pain I have ever felt in my stomach. I nudge Simon.

"Simon"I whisper.

"Yeah?" He groans back.

"Something's wrong... We need to get to a hospital" I whisper.

This wakes him up so he turns on the lights.

I pull back the covers and there's so much blood.

***********************************
2:43 AM

🎸5 seconds of A/N🎸
wow... I'm sorry, but this is gonna b sad so grab some tissues and get ready.

byeeeee ;)))))