Chapter 15

*A few months later*
(Your P.O.V)

I moved into Freya's a while ago and in the beginning Simon was calling me everyday, telling me it was a mistake and that he won't do it again. I don't think I can trust him anymore.

I'm lucky that he only calls when he's drunk now.

I finally started making videos again after not posting for months. When I was still severely depressed I just put out a tweet that said 'I'm still alive but we thought we were going to meet someone new. It changed though'.

If I said that I didn't miss Simon I would be lying. I loved him so much, too much.

I haven't seen him but I know that I'm not over him. My ex Blake and I have been talking lately and he wants another shot to show he's changed. I think he has so we are together.

"Hey babe do you wanna watch a movie?" I ask, hoping he will let me pick.

"K I don't want to watch that shit movie though" He says, talking about the breakfast club.

"Hey that movie is the best!" I laugh as I kiss his cheek. He smiles and kisses me on the lips.

**a week later**

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" I cry as he kicks me in The ribs for the forth time.

"Don't lie! We all know your too stupid to remember!" He kicks me again.

"Now go get more food because your too stupid to remember what I want!" He says rudely.

I quickly run out of his apartment and to my car. Freya wants me back at her apartment for the night, she hates me going to Blake's.

I pull into a parking spot and rush into the store. This time remembering what Blake wants.

As I go towards the front of the store I bump into someone.

"Sorry" I say as I get the e things I dropped.

"Y/N?" I hear a familiar voice calls to me.

I look into the blue eyes that I miss everyday.

"Hi Simon" I say quietly.

(Simon's P.O.V)

She looks drained. Her eyes red an puffy.

"Are you ok?" I ask looking into her  E/C eyes.

"Could be better" She smiles.

"Can we talk? All of us have been worried about you" I say honestly.

"Simon I know that you really never wanted to be in a relationship with me after the incident so I can't be hurt by you again. I have to get back to my boyfriend." She says as she goes to the till.

Boyfriend. It hurt to know she's moved on. It really hurts.

I love her.

***********************************
1:10 AM

👑Beyoncè A/N👑

Probably the last update before I leave! I have to leave at 8:00AM
FML

Byeeeeee ;))))))