Chapter 32

You

I wake up with Simon's hand in mine.

I want to see his eyes again. I want to talk to him.

Though I haven't talked to him for a while I want to now.

I never knew how much I would miss him.

His heart has stopped 2 times.

He won't wake up. I know he won't.

Why can't I have a happy life where the one I love doesn't die!

I just want to talk to him and sort everything out.

Josh and Vikk have gone home to sleep and shower.

Vikk blames himself and he shouldn't because its my fault.

"JJ are you ok?" I ask.

"No" he answers flatly.

"Yeah...  I should have guessed that" I sigh. "Do you know why he did it?" I ask again.

"No! But I have a pretty good idea!" He snaps. "You fucking left him and Vikk has been mean! Maybe if you didn't run away he wouldn't have tried to kill himself! Go home! You obviously don't care about him!"

I just run out the room.

It was my fault and I'm not the only one who thinks it.

Simon

JJ just snapped at Y/N. She thought it was her fault in the first place and now she probably feels like she knows its her fault.

I want to scream at them. I want to tell them they are wrong about everything!

I just want them to all be happy again but that won't happen until I die and they get used to it, if I stay like this and they get used to it, or if I wake up.

I want to wake up so bad.

JJ

I seriously just blamed Y/N for Simon trying to kill himself.

What would he think of me now. He wouldn't be happy at all.

Fuck. Why can't he just wake up.

I'm horrible. Y/N probably feels so bad and its my fault.

"Simon... Can you wake up? We're all falling apart here and you would know what to do" I say with my voice breaking at every word. "I know you wouldn't want me to blame her but I needed to be angry at someone. I'm going to apologize now. See you in a few hours" I say quietly as I leave the room.

On the drive home tears escape from my eyes and I can't help but think he will be disappointed in me when he wakes up. If he wakes up.

I walk into the house and it just has a gloomy feel.

I head to Y/N's room to find her sobbing uncontrollably while packing her things.

I know she cares about him.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"I'm packing to go home. You don't want me here and you were his best friend. I was just some dumb bitch who got in the way" She sniffles.

I start unpacking her suitcase and putting her stuff in her drawers.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

"What I can't help a friend unpack her things?" I smirk.

She just hugs me. I think I'm forgiven.

"I'm going to go shower and head back to the hospital, I will give you a ride if you want to come" I say as I detach from the hug.

"That would be good" She smiles.

***********************************
4:50pm

A/N

My mom has planned a late birthday party and she's giving me the job of getting pictures for the cake. Imma put the sidemens faces on my cake.

Byeeeeeeeeeeee ;)))))))))))))