Chapter 3

*Your P.O.V*
I wake up on the couch with Simons arm around me, preventing me from getting up.

I admit it that it felt right to be in that position, it wasn't awkward at all.

I could tell that Simon was awake staring at me.

"Whatcha looking at Si?" I ask with a smile.

"You" He says back with an amazingly cute morning voice.

I kiss his cheek and try to stand up but I get pulled back into Simon's arms.

"Simon you have a girlfriend!" I laugh as I finally get up. God do I ever wish we were more than friends.

"Right..." He says with a nervous laugh. I could tell that he was uncomfortable.

I give him one last smile before going into the kitchen to get food.

Vikk is making pancakes while Josh is on his phone, probably texting Freya.

"Hey guys" I say.

Josh just looks up from his phone and Vikk nods.

Just then I here the front door open.

"SUP BITCHES!" JJ yells as comes through the front door.

"JJ you are way too awake for 9 in the morning" I say as he walks in the kitchen and puts an arm around me.

"You guys are all lazy as shit" JJ points out as Simon comes into the kitchen.

"No you're too hyper" Josh exclaims.

"Ok DAD" JJ yells.

"Hey no more dad abuse on Josh!" I say quietly as I punch JJ on the shoulder.

Josh gives me a look that says 'thank you' as Vikk sets down the pancakes.

JJ takes 4 and all of us just roll our eyes.

After we finish we all just lazily talk and edit before Rose walks in the house.

Vikk, JJ, Josh, and I share a look that says 'oh shit' when she walks in the kitchen, Simon just looks annoyed.

"Hi baby" She whines.

"Hi" Simon flatly responds.

"You're taking me to the mall!" Rose demands.

"I have to edit" Simon says, not looking up from his laptop.

"You can do that later, I need a new bikini." Rose shreiks.

"No I can't! I have subscribers counting on me and I can't miss uploads for your shopping! Go with a friend or something!" Simon raises his voice.

"Fine" She huffs. "But I'm taking you with me." She snarls as she points at me.

"I'm good" I say, unimpressed. Vikk laughs.

"No you are the only girl in the house and I need to speak to you." She screams as she starts pulling me out of the kitchen.

"Nooooooo! I'm to young to be taken! JJ help!" I say dramatically.

"I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU!"JJ says equally dramatic as he drops to his knees.

Before I fully get pulled out of the kitchen we all burst into laughter except for Rose.

Once we are in the front garden, Rose turns and slaps me.

"Don't steal Simon!" She shreiks.

"First of all bitch I'm not stealing him. Second of all where the FUCK did you come from? This shit happens every time!" I say as calmly as I can, though my cheek stings.

"I need Simon! He is rich and blind! He still believes everything I tell him so wait till I talk to him about you! I can break him after I leave and you will be to embarrassed to comfort him so when I need him for money I can go back and forth between him and Matt! Its great isn't it?!?" She says excitedly.

"You absolute shit! You are using him! I can't believe you would ever do that to someone that kind and sweet! You should be fucking ashamed of yourself!" I push her away from me.

"Now I have an idea of what to tell him!" She says as I walk back into the house, quickly making it up to my room.

20 minutes later I hear heavy footsteps coming up the stairs and Simon comes in fuming. I stand up to talk to him.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?" He yells as he forcefully pushes me back and I fall on the bed.

The memories flood back into my brain reminding me of how worthless I am.

"ARE YOU NOT GONNA ANSWER ME?" He yells again but Vikk stops him and angrily pulls him out of my room.

*Vikk's P.O.V (before Simon yells at you)*

Rose says that Y/N started a fight with her after Rose asked to be friends which is a complete lie. Y/N isn't a violent person and I definitely know that she is a chill person after being her best friend for my whole life. She might be sarcastic but she is chill.

Simon stomps towards the stairs angrily but I stop him.

"Just don't yell at her. Please" I plead.

He just looks at me before stomping up the rest of the stairs.

I hear Simon yelling and I start to run up the 2 flights of stairs. By the time I get to Y/N's room she is already a mess, curled up on the bed with tears streaming down her cheeks.

I lost it. She is like a sister to me and I will not let her be treated like that.

I pull Simon out of her room.

"What the fuck did I tell you?!?" I yell at Simon.

"She has no right to hit my girlfriend!" He retaliates.

"You can't yell at her though!" I push him away from me.

"And why not?" Simon asks angrily.

"She was abused by her ex." I look down. "She can't be yelled at by someone she cares about. It brings back too many memories." I say sadly.

Simon now looks torn.

"She still can't treat Rose like that." He says sadly.

"Rose doesn't love you! She's fucking someone else and you are still with her!" I yell.

Simons fist connects with my jaw as I look at him with disgust.

He runs to his room.

***********************************
A/N
Holy shit! Vikk just got punched and Simon is being an asshole. I'm sorry.

Vote or whatever byeeeee ;))))))