Chapter 13

(Simon's P.O.V)

Y/N pulls back the covers and there is so much blood.

"Guys! I need someone!" I yell as JJ, Josh, and Vikk run in, being the only ones who woke up.

I pick Y/N up and we all run to my car. JJ is driving, Josh is in the passenger seat, and Vikk and I are holding onto Y/N in the back. It hurt to much for her to sit up.

Once we get to the hospital Y/N is crying as we run in.

They imediatly put her on a stretcher and take her past a point we can't go.

***
A few hours later, a doctor comes towards us.

"Which one of you is the father?" She asks.

I stand up and she takes me to a quieter area.

"This might be hard, but your girlfriend has had a miscarage. She will be fine physically but mentally, she will need you more than anything." The doctor says calmly.

I just nod as we get the group to go see her.

I can't even think. I stare off into space while the doctor tells the boys.

"I'm sorry man" JJ says as he puts a hand on my shoulder.

We get into the room and Y/N has the same reaction as me.

"W-what did I d-do wrong? I-I thought the baby was healthy?" She cries as I get into the hospital bed with her.

We cuddle because it makes us both feel better.

"Thank you guys" She mumbles.

"No problem, you needed our help. You have helped us so much" the rest of the boys say sadly.

***

We get back to the house and Y/N immediately goes upstairs. Everyone else doesn't know what's happening.

(Your P.O.V)

This was horrible. The pain was still there, just dulled down with the morphine still in my system.

What was ten times worse was the mental pain. Thinking that a new life was going to be welcomed but was taken back and was never given to us.

It hurt so bad.

I changed the bed sheets and layed down and stared at the ceiling thinking. Simon layed down beside me and we both cried.

We fell asleep together cuddling. I felt safe with him.

**time skip to a few weeks later**

I'm not talking to anyone. Every time I go to talk, the tears threaten to fall.

Simon has given up. I thought that he would at least try to talk to me but now he's angry.

Yeah it hurts but I don't really do anything anymore.

(Simon's P.O.V)

God this was horrible. From the miscarage to Y/N not talking this month was horrible.

Its like Y/N didn't exsist anymore. She hasn't said any thing since the hospital, and every time I try to cuddle her she pushes me away. Its hard to be there for her when she won't let you.

I just need human contact and she won't give it to me...

***********************************
1:04 PM

🐵arcric A/N🐵

Oh shits about to get even more sad! Wtf is wrong with 3 in the morning me who started writing this chapter. Anyways I woke up like 10 minutes ago and ate pizza. I'm gonna miss summer.

Byeeee ;))))))))