Chapter 11

(Your P.O.V)

Freya went into Josh's room a couple of hours ago.

I know that they probably made up and had sex or something

Simon has been all I can think about lately. He treats me like a princess and I know that the way he treats me is normal but I have scars from the last relationship I was in.

I love Simon so much but I think I'm pregnant I have really bad morning sickness and cravings. I don't know if he will still love me if I have a baby.

***

I get back from the store and take the pregnancy test out of one of the bags. I go upstairs and into the bathroom.

I can't believe my eyes when the test says positive. I take 3 more and they all have the same response. I'm not ready to be a mom.

(Simons P.O.V)

I hear Y/N crying from the bathroom and walk into see 3 positive pregnancy tests.

I smile at her.

"Y/N! Your going to have a baby!" I say as I hug her. She smiles.

"Why were you crying?" I ask.

"I thought you would leave me" she says as JJ knocks on the door.

"I swear if I heard that Y/N is pregnant, I'm the godfather!"

Then we here Vikk.

"No! I'm her best friend! She likes me more!"

We walk out of the bathroom and she announces to them that Josh and Freya are going to be the god parents because they weren't annoying.

"What!?! That's not even fair! You've known me for your whole life!" Vikk whines.

"I'm cooler!" JJ shouts.

"Too bad! You two are annoying as shit!" She laughs.

They both shut up as Y/N goes downstairs for food. Josh and Freya smile and congratulate us.

(Vikks P.O.V)

I can't believe Y/N is pregnant!... Ew. Its gross to think about when she's basically your sister.

Simon will treat her right. I know he will.

(Your P.O.V)

Simon is the best thing that's ever happened to me and I'm happy I get to have his baby.

He looks extremely happy as well knowing that he's gonna be a dad.

I love him so much and that will never change.

JJ called the rest of the sidemen and the Cals over without telling me.

So when 5 boys showed up at the door hugging and congratulating me, I was surprised to say the least.

After the excitement died down JJ suggested an offer non of the boys could turn down.

"Nandos?"

***********************************
12:49 AM

🔫Twenty Øne A/N🔫
Ok so maybe I got bored and started writing. I'm going to add the time of when I finish writing in each chapter just so you can see my fucked up sleep schedule. Btw I'm gonna be up for a few more hours. Anyways, I was feeling tøp today to that's the after note.

Byeeeee ;)))))))