chapter 42

Simon

I don't answer her because she doesn't need to be as stressed as I am.

I have been getting threats from the fans again and I'm scared that they will hurt her.

Every time she leaves the house I'm paranoid that she won't come back because I didn't obey the 'fans'.

They are not fans. My real fans want to see me and Y/N happy but these ones want her dead.

I hate them more than anyone can know. They are ruining my life.

I think Y/N is mad at me but I'd rather have her safe.

I walk back downstairs and I see  Y/N in the kitchen with Vikk and as soon as she sees me she stops talking and leaves.

I sigh as I get a cup of water.

"Why won't you tell anyone what's going on?" Vikk asks.

"Because if I do, she would get hurt" I say as stare at my water.

"Just tell me" He says calmly.

I look up from my water and crack.

I told him everything.

Vikk stares at me with wide eyes as I take a sip of my water.

"We have to tell Y/N" He says as he hops off his stool.

"Don't, I'm leaving for a little bit. I will be back in a few months" I say as I put my cup in the sink.

"Don't do that to her" Vikk says as he squeezes his eyes shut.

"I know that you don't want her getting hurt either, so please just let me do this" I sigh.

Vikk thinks for a few

"Ok, what do you need me to do?" He asks.

"Get her out of the house long enough for me to pack up" I say as I try to hold back my tears as Vikk sadly nods his head.

I stand in the kitchen just staring at my hands as Vikk and Y/N go out.

As soon as I hear the door close I breakdown in sobs.

I love her so much that I have to let her go.

I let out a sigh and slowly make my way upstairs.

When I get to our room, I sit on the bed and sob for at least 10 minutes before starting to pack my things.

In my head I keep repeating that its for her.

I'm keeping her safe.

She won't take me back when I come home but at least she's safe.

I love her more than anything in the world and she is all I care about is if she's ok.

All I can do is pray that she still loves me by the time this all blows over.

********************************
10:36pm

A/N

The last thing that I put out for Christmas is a surprise that imma tell y'all about now...

IM MAKING ANOTHER BOOK!

I really like the story line for it and I will release it within the hour.

Byeeeeeeeeeee ;)))))))))))))))))))))))))