Chapter 21 (piløts)

(Your P.O.V)

I watch a movie alone in the house as the boys had to go out for something.

Its dark out so I'm a bit creeped out when I hear a knock on the door.

I had a right to be creeped out because it was Blake.

I tried to shut the door but he stuck his foot in.

"Please leave me alone" I sigh as I feel the tears forming in my eyes.

As I finish saying that I feel a sharp pain in my stomach.

This little fucker just stabbed me... He fucking stabbed me.

I fall to the ground in pain as he smashes my phone and runs.

I am dying. I can't call anyone and I'm bleeding out on the floor.

(Simon's P.O.V)

We get home and are in the driveway but something feels off.

I walk in and find Y/N laying on the floor unconscious. She's bleeding.

"CALL AN AMBULANCE!" I scream as I start to put pressure on the wound.

Everything feels like its in slow motion. The memories are flying through my head.

The ring in my pocket. The reason we left the house. I will never get to give it to her.

Vikk runs outside to get the peramedics. At this point I'm crying, Josh hasn't moved and has wide eyes in shock, and JJ is saying he's going to kill whoever did this to her.

They quickly take her into the ambulance and we all get back into my car.

***
We get to the hospital and they have already given her blood and stitched her up. She's on life support and they said they will take her off if she doesn't wake up in 3 weeks.
***
Its been a week, a week. They said that they might take her off life support early.

Once they leave the room I completely break down.

"Please wake up!" I cry into her hand. "I don't think I can live without you. I was going to purpose when I got home. I want to spent the rest of my life with you and now u won't get to do that" My eyes were closed the whole time.

"Si, is that true?" I hear an amazing voice that I thought I'd never hear again.

I look up to see her crying tears of joy as I kiss her.

"Yes of course its true!" I smile.

Tobi walks in and drops his phone and hugs Y/N.

We Tobi gets a doctor and they said that she will be fine.

After they leave I slip the ring on her finger and she smiles a huge grin.

I love her so much.

The End
***********************************
A/N

And that's the end! I will do an epiloge if you want but I just want to say sorry for the last few chapters, they were horrible.

Also thank you! I never expected this story to have this many reads and I am thank full for all of you.

There two people who has been here since the first chapter and have voted on almost every single one and that's AlexaRowlandMinter and DevinGawlik thank you guys.

Byeee ;))))))))