Chapter 41

You

I wake up beside Simon who is snoring. I lightly laugh and Kiss his forehead.

We were up all night planning the wedding so we are both incredibly tired.

I walk downstairs and make myself a cup of coffee and just enjoy the bliss of waking up in the sidemen house first.

That was until JJ came running into the kitchen laughing.

"What did you do?" I ask.

"I may or may not have poured water and smashed eggs and cake on your future husband" He smirks as I see Simon enter the kitchen.

"JJ what the fuck!" He yells.

JJ just laughs.

"I'm fucking done with your shit JJ! If you really wanted to make me angry I'm angry! I haven't gotten sleep in days because of this stupid wedding and now you have to wake me up like this every morning!" Simon yells

JJ and I stare at Simon with wide eyes.

Simon has never been this angry before and its starting to scare us.

I move closer to Simon and tried to put my hand on his cheek to calm him down but he harshly swatted it away.

"Calm down Simon, he didn't mean to make you this mad" I say as Vikk comes into the kitchen.

"He has done this to me for a week! I can't even wake up normally in this house! I just want to get this stupid wedding done with!" He yells.

I try to walk closer to him but he harshly pushes me and I fall onto the ground.

Vikk immediately gets up from his chair and starts yelling at Simon.

"Just because you are having your little temper tantrum doesn't mean you can hurt Y/N. What the fuck is wrong with you!" Vikk tells as JJ helps me up.

As soon as Simon sees me his eyes soften and fill with guilt and regret.

"I- I'm sorry he stutters and runs up to our room.

I sigh and wipe the tears from my eyes.

I make my way upstairs to our room to find Simon curled up in the corner crying.

"Are you ok Si?" I ask as I drape my arms around his lanky frame.

"Stay away" He sniffs. "I don't want to hurt you"

"Si you didn't hurt me" I say.

"Its just so stressful with the wedding and those fa-" Simon stops himself.

"Simon, what fans?" I ask seriously.

"I never said anything about fans" He awkwardly laughs as he scratches the back of his neck.

"Simon. What. Fans?" I ask more sternly.

Simon doesn't answer.

********************************
9:15pm

A/N

I am so sorry I haven't updated in such a long time.

I had written another chapter of "It Hurt" but wattpad deleted it and now I want to die bc I was to proud of it.

Byeeeeeeeeeeee ;)))))))))))))))))))