Chapter 17

(Simon's P.O.V)

I don't leave my room much any more. I miss her so much it hurts.

She's back with her ex which also hurts to know he is probably hitting her everyday.

A knock at my bedroom door snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Come in!" I say loudly as Vikk walks in.

"Hey" I say quietly.

"Hey Simon I'm just gonna get to the point because seeing you like this is depressing" He says quickly. "Y/N is moving back in so stop being a lump in your room an at least be friends with her"

I look down.

"She doesn't want to talk to me ever again."

"Sure she does! You don't know how much she misses you!" Vikk says.

I really hope she does.

"When does she move in?" I ask.

"Tomorrow, but she's bringing a lot of her stuff today" Vikk shrugs.

"WHAT?!? Are you kidding me? No one told me!" I yell.

Tobi walks in.

"What's going on up here?" He says calmly.

"Nimrod just found out that Y/N is moving in tomorrow" Vikk says and laughs a little.

"Bruv its gonna be good for her to see you, maybe you two can get back together" Tobi tries to calm me down.

"She's in a relationship." I say sadly.

"Nah shes not in one anymore. Which you would know if you left your room" Vikk mumbles the last part.

"Ok I'm gonna take a shower" I say as I get up.

(Your P.O.V)

I walk into the familiar house and memories flood back into my brain as Tobi, Josh, Vikk, and JJ greet me at the door.

"Well your room hasn't been touched since you moved out so everything is ready" Vikk says as he helps me with a suitcase.

"Thank you guys for letting me move back in. I feel like I was such a kranky bitch last time I was here!" I say as we all laugh.

After we finish our laughing fit, the person that I miss the most but never want to see again walks down the stairs.

"Hey" He smiles, showing his dimples. God I love those dimples.

"Hi" I say quietly as an awkward silence falls over us.

"I'm hungry... Anyone want pizza?" JJ asks.

We all nod and head to the kitchen.

***********************************
1:42 AM

⚽SidmA/N⚽

Yeah it was a shit chapter but I felt I needed to put something out.

🔌Shameless plug🔌

Lol I actually think I'm gonna get updates out regularly on two stories. One will be neglected probably but I will try my best. Check out Friends...yeah its a w2s fan fiction that u might find interesting.

Byeeee ;)))))))