Chapter 7

*Your P.O.V*

We get back to the house and talk for a little bit before going to our rooms with huge grins on our faces. I wasn't tired so I stayed up to edit and film, but tonight was the best night of my life.

***

Ok maybe I was tired because I fell asleep on my desk. I think I was just buzzed from the kiss and concert that I forgot sleep was a necessity.

I walk into the kitchen and Vikk walks in too. He notices I'm smiling and he gives me the look that says 'you have no choice but to tell me' and I give him the 'after' look.

We eat in silence and when I finish Vikk practically drags me up the stairs and into his room.

"What happened?" He demands.

"Well... We went to see Twenty One Pilots and..." I begin.

"AND?!?" Vikk yells.

"He kissed me in the parking lot." I squeal.

"Cute, I guess."

"What Vikky?" I ask concerned.

"I don't know about him, remember when he yelled? I just want you to be safe and happy." He says looking down.

"I'll be fine. Enough talk about me, what's up with that girl Jen?" I ask being the only one in the house knowing he has recently gotten into a relationship.

"She's perfect! I can't believe she even went for me!" He say excitedly.

"It's good to hear" I say as JJ walks into Vikk's room.

"Who's Jen?" He says loudly.

"Were you listening to our conversation?!?" I say angrily.

"SHIT WOMAN!" He yells. " Maybe" He says barely audible.

"Look I was bored and Simon's still asleep!"

"Fine you can talk with us, but what is said doesn't leave this room!" I say seriously regretting this decision.

"Ok just don't kill me!" he says as we all continue to talk.

After we talk about relationships and other things. JJ runs up to Simon's room.

"OLAJIDE GET BACK HERE!" I scream.

"NAH I WANNA TALK TO SI!" He yells back.

I sigh and know that if I go up there I would just be attacked by JJ so I sit down in the living room.

"Not a good idea to tell him I guess?" Vikk asks.

"Fuck we should've just kicked him out" I say as I put my head in my hands.

****************************************************************************************
A/N
I'm soooooooo sorry I haven't updated in a little while. I've been going through some shit and every time I try to write I just can't. I will get updates out more often after my life goes back to normal(sitting in bed all day reading, writing, and
YouTube). Also, sorry for this shitty and short chapter.

THANK U FOR ALL THE READS LOVE YA!

Byeeeeee ;))))))))