Chapter 35

Simon

She is taking me back. I love her so much.

I just hope all those assholes who threatened us in the first place leave us alone.

They've called but we have since called the police.

"SIMOOOOOONNNNNN" Y/N says dramatically.

"Yes love?" I say back, not as dramatic.

"I love you Nimrod" She says as she kisses me.

"I love you too buttface"I say as she smiles into the kiss.

"Y/N HELP MEEEEE!" We hear Vikk scream.

"What is it this time" She mutters as she roles her eyes and goes up the first flight of stairs.

I follow.

When we get to Vikk's room. Y/N starts laughing hysterically before I can see what happened.

Vikk had a massive spider on his arm.

"GET IT OFF! WHAT THE FUCK GET IT OFF!" He screams as Y/N grabs the vacuum cleaner.

She quickly plugged it in and ran over to Vikk.

"Here loser" She laughs as the spider gets sucked into the vacuum cleaner.

"Thank you!" He huffs as he goes back to editing.

We go into my room and put on the breakfast club.

"Do you want kids ever?" I ask.

"I don't know. I'm kinda traumatized from last time I was pregnant I have no idea what I want." She answers.

"Either way I'd love you the same but wouldn't it be cool to have a miniminter running around" I laugh.

"Ugh Simon! It sounds like you're talking about your dick when you talk about 'miniminter'" She laughs.

I stick my tongue out at her.

"This is my favorite part!" She says as she points to the screen.

I just laugh.

How am I this lucky?

You

Simon really picked a random question didn't he?

I have thought about it, of course. But do I want to risk reliving what has already happened.

I'd do anything for Simon. But this might be too much.

"I'm going to bed" Simon says as he pauses the movie and kisses me goodnight.

A few moments later I kiss him on the cheek

"I love you" I say.

He had already fallen asleep by I think he's mad about me not wanting to have kids.

I love him so much but I can't have a kid yet. I'm not ready.

The next morning

I wake up and look at Simon. He wakes up and looks at me for a few moment before turning around and checking his twitter.

Well that answers if he's mad or not.

***********************************
9:22pm

A/N

You guys enjoy this story so Imma keep writing. The chapters will get lazy after I run out of ideas but that will b a while

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee ;)))))))))))))))))