Chapter 22 (bonus)

(Your P.O.V)

Since that day in the hospital Simon hasn't stopped telling me how much he loved me and how perfect I am.

Simon is happy that I'm still alive and I am too. We are currently sat on the couch making wedding plans.

"I love you" he smiles.

"I know Si" I laugh and kiss him.

"I don't want to stop telling you" he smiles onto my lips.

Vikk walks in.

"Can you two stop fucking on the couch?" He laughs as Simon and I separate.

"Vikk sir, you are an asshole" I grin as he looks at stuff with us.

"I know, I know I'm a cock block!" He laughs.

"You think?" Simon chimes in and we all start laughing.

"STOP HAVING FUN WITHOUT ME!" JJ screams as he flops on Simon and I.(A/N- this is me... I am JJ in my ff😞)

"JJ get the fuck off!" Simon yells as he pushes JJ onto the floor.

"AHH FUCK OFF! MY FUCKING EYE!" JJ screams again.

"How the fuck did you manage to get something in your eye?" I ask as JJ rubs his eye.

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW! WHY THE FUCK IS THE FLOOR SO DIRTY? Y/N YOU SHOULD CLEAN!" He yells once again.

"Hey! Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean that I have to clean!" I yell as I sit on him.

"GET OFF OF M-" He tries but Simon puts his hand over his mouth.

Josh walks in and tries to turn around to go but Simon stops him.

"Josh get eggs and a camera!" He says as a smile browns on our faces.

Vikk grabs eggs, Josh gets a camera and Simon and I hold JJ down.

"Hey guys! So I guess JJ was being an asshole and needs to be punished so Vikk is grabbing eggs and these weirdos are holding him down. Say hi JJ!" He says enthusiastically.

"Fuck you" He says flatly knowing that there is no escape from Simon and I.

"I love you too!" He blows a kiss to JJ as Vikk comes in with eggs and whip cream.

"NO! NO WHIP CREAM SLA-" He trys to finish but Simon had already slapped him.

"MY EYE! MY FUCKING EYE!" He screams as Vikk Josh and I start throwing eggs at him.

"Nooo! We are out of eggs!" I whine.

JJ starts laughing and hugs me.

"AHH YOU LITTLE FUCKER!" I scream as I punch him in the arm.

Non of us could hold back our laughter so we all broke down dying with laughter.

After Josh posts the video I looked through the comments with Simon.

Is that a ring on her finger?!?

Oh fuck.

***********************************

8:14PM

A/N

I'm so fucking sorry for not getting out the bonus chapters but I have actually been leaving my house and I went on a trip(which is why I don't have a yt video out), actually slept, and listened to way to much Troye Sivan... Oh wait, that's not possible.

Anyway add me on Snapchat to see the stupid shit I do with my friends and my birthday is coming up so I hope I get a sdmn, Troye Sivan, or glam and gore sweater. I want skis but I don't want my parents paying that much.

 I want skis but I don't want my parents paying that much

Yikes I'm rambling but I haven't written in a while.

I might just continue this book instead of making bonus chapters so yeah.

Also fucking Pokemon go and phantom of the opera are my new life favorites, breakfast club still beats phantom tho. I need to stop.

Byeeee ;)))))))