Chapter 16

(Your P.O.V)

I do miss Simon but after what he did it hurts to hear his voice. I haven't even talked to any of the sidemen other than Josh.

He told me that they are all worried about me and that they want me to come home, especially Simon.

If Simon wanted me he wouldn't have cheeted on me.

I still love him and it hurt too much to think about him.

Today Vikk is coming over. We talk everyday but we still haven't seen each other.

I here a knock on my bedroom door. I open it to find a worried Vikk.

"Oh look! A wild Vikk has appeared!" I laugh but he stays serious.

"Why are you with him again?" He asks. "What Simon did is not right but he doesn't leave his room anymore because he is too sad and ashamed. But Blake, he still hits you everyday."

I look to my feet. "He said he would kill me if I left."

"We won't let that happen." Vikk reassures me.

"Freya's moving out and if I break it off where will I go?" I ask.

"Back home." He says calmly.

"No... It hurts too much" My eyes start to water.

Vikk just hugs me.

"You have no choice" He smiles. I smile at the memory.

We spend the night watching movies and laughing at stupid things we've done. I feel like its time to send the text to Adam.

I'm not talking to him in person because its dangerous.

Y/N: I think we need to end what we have. I don't love you. Its not harsh because you literally beat me everyday.

Blake: Baby don't leave! I'm better! I promise!

Y/N: You hit me after the last time you said that you had changed.

And with that, it was over. Everything was true that I said.

Freya is moving in 3 days. I have e to mentally prepare myself to live with Simon in 3 days.

I can do it... I hope.

***********************************
12:16AM

🍑Nicki MinA/N🍑

Don't kill me! This was the only chapter I wrote so far and I'm leaving tommorrow, I mean today. I'm sorry!

11:11AM
🔌shameless plug🔌

Ok so last night I left out that Im making a new story! I finished the first chapter a few minutes ago so I'd love for you guys to check it out! Its called 'Friends... Yeah' and its a W2S fanfic. Enjoy!