Chapter 43- actual end

You

As Simon enters the kitchen I leave.

I am really mad at him.

He's tried to kill himself over that stupid group of fans and now he won't tell me anything.

I sigh as I sit down on our bed and look at the picture of us on Simon's desk and sigh.

He adds more stress than he needs.

Why can't he just tell me?

A few moments later a nervous looking Vikk walks into the room.

"H-hey Y/N, y-you wanna go to nandos?" He stutters.

I roll my eyes and get up.

"Only if you tell me what's going on" I say.

"I will tell you when we get to nandos" He says nervously.

I grab my purse and we start going downstairs.

We walk through the kitchen and I see Simon sitting at the counter with his head down.

I sigh as we leave the house.

The car ride to nandos had and eerie silence. It honestly scared me because me and Vikk can always find something to talk about.

As we near the nandos Vikk turns on the radio and we sit with twenty one pilots playing in the background.

The song was 'tear in my heart' and it took me back to the twenty one pilots concert where me and Simon shared our first kiss.

I lightly smile at thought as Vikk pulls the car into the nandos parking lot.

He sighs as we both step out of the car.

When we sit down, I immediately give Vikk the 'talk or you die' look and he visibly gulps.

"So, um, S-Simon has decided to leave" He stutters and as soon as the words left his mouth I was sobbing.

"We need to stop him" I cry, getting everyone's attention in the nandos.

But I didn't care. I just wanted Simon.

I get up and run back to Vikk's car and he follows.

I get in the drivers seat as Vikk sits in the passenger seat.

"He's probably left already" Vikk says as I take his keys and begin yo speed off to the house.

Once there, Vikk takes his keys back as I get out of the car to see Simon slowly pulling out of the driveway.

As soon as he sees me he starts to speed up and I run to Vikk.

"I need the keys" I plead quickly as Simon is almost out of the driveway.

Vikk shakes his head and I wipe my tears away as I go back to Simon's car, which is now making its way down the street.

I begin to run after the familiar red range rover knowing full well that I will never catch it.

As soon as its out of my sights, I fall down to my knees and break down in sob in the middle of the road.

Only a few moments later, Vikk was slowly walking towards me.

He sat down beside me and tried to comfort me, but I pushed him away.

"Fuck you! You knew he was leaving and you didn't do anything! You helped him!" I cry as I get up and begin to walk back to the house.

Vikk looked guilty as he got up and followed closely behind me.

As soon as I get to mine and Simon's room I breakdown.

All of his stuff is gone including his recording equipment.

As I look at our bedside table I realize that he took the picture of us.

I find my camera left on his old desk and I turn it on to find he left me a video.

As soon as I press play I smile at his voice but then cry.

"So... I'm sorry, that's all I can say. I'm sorry, and I love you.

I will be gone for a few months" Simon stops to wipe the tears from his eyes.

"I love you so much and I don't want you to hurt but I have to do this" He cries as he turns off the camera.

I rewtach the video as many times as I can that night to try to understand why he thought leaving would help.

********************************
7:30pm

A/N

I got my 9 year old cousin to like tøp and 2016 will hopefully burn in the deepest deapths of hell for being to horrible.

To all the people who died in 2016:

I hope you are enjoying wherever you are because you were all so cool and didn't deserve these tragic ways out. I hope you are still doing what you love no matter where you are.

Byeeeeeeeeeee ;))))))))))))))))))))