Chapter 28

(Vikk's P.O.V)

I have been crying almost everyday now.

I miss her so bad. She is like my sister and knowing that she could be anywhere in LA just messes me up.

I don't mean to be mad at her but she just left me completely. She left all off us.

She has tried to call so many times it physically hurts every time I decline.

I'm going to be angry at her until I feel she needs me. The only thing is that I can't tell if she needs me.

She could be worse than I am and I won't know if she needs me.

Oh god... I need to call her.

I open my laptop and Skype her. She answers after only one ring and when I see her come on the screen, I feel terrible.

Her eyes are red and puffy and Trevor is bringing her ice cream.

"Hi" I whisper.

"Hey" she smiles.

"Come back, please. I hate seeing you like this and not being able to do anything to fix it" I say.

"This is gonna make you mad, but like I said I'm obviously not wanted if you're angry and Simon has cheated on me multiple times" She says calmly. She looks so broken.

"I want you here" I say, tearing up.

"Yeah sure. You will say that until I get there and when I do you will be mad I left in the first place!" She says.

"A-are we even friends anymore?" She asks quickly like it was poison in her mouth.

"I have no idea" I say sadly.

"Oh god, I hate this so much" She says as she wipes her eyes only for more tears to fall.

"I know" I sniffle.

"This is all my fault. Maybe if I wasn't always so sarcastic or annoying with Simon he wouldn't have cheated" She cries. At that moment my heart dropped.

She thinks its her fault.

"Its not your fault!" I panic.

"It is! I moved thinking the space will help but now I have more people angry at me! I just want everyone to be happy!" She finishes.

I am at a loss for words. She was trying to make us happy and I have treated her like absolute shit.

"I'm sorry" I say.

"No I'm sorry I'm such a bad friend" She cries some more.

"You were only trying to make us happy" I say, trying to calm her down.

"I made everything worse!" She starts having a panic attack and I decide that I can't take it anymore.

I calm her down.

"I'm getting the next fight down" I say before leaving the call. I left before she could say anything.

"DOES ANYONE WANNA GO TO LA?"

***********************************
3:45pm

A/N

So I have a had a horrible weekend. I lost one of my best friends to her stupid bf and I wanna kill her.

Byeeeeeeeeee ;)))))))))))))