Chapter 33

A few months later

Simon

I want to wake up so bad.

Hearing everyone around me falling apart was the hardest part.

I can't stand it. Y/N cries every time she sees me. I just want to comfort her.

Y/N and JJ visit every day and talk to me. They tell me about what's going on with YouTube and twitter.

The rest of the sidemen have visited me and told me funny jokes hoping I could hear them. I can't wait till I wake up and tell them how stupid they were.

I don't know how long I have been like this but its been a long time.

I can't believe they all still visit me.

I am trying to open my eyes so hard.

Y/N is here with JJ and the rest of the sidemen and I want to tell them so many things.

"HIS EYES ARE FLUTTERING" Y/N yelled.

"Simon open your eyes you cunt!" JJ says loudly.

"JJ I'm not going to open my eyes now but I want water" I mumble.

I can talk and open my eyes again!

I open my eyes and the light blinds me but when I adjusted I saw the most beautiful person standing in front of me.

Y/N.

You

Simon opens his eyes and smiles.

"What are you smiling about Minter?" I ask. Tears of joy were streaming down my cheeks at this point.

"You visited me every day" He says again.

"So you could hear everything?" I smile.

"Yup! Even the cringy jokes these idiots were telling" He laughs as a nurse passes him some water.

Suddenly his eyes roll back and he starts shaking.

"Everyone out of the room!" A nurse says as a bunch of doctors run in.

Before they shut the door a long beep catches my ears and I start crying really hard.

"he can't be dead!" JJ says loudly.

***********************************
4:10pm

A/N

My school is actually horrible and I'm in a class with these 2 assholes who can't leave me alone.

Byeeeeeeee ;))))))))))))