Chapter 18

(Your P.O.V)

Its awkward every time I see Simon.
I've lived here for a week and its still just as awkward.

He hasn't even tried to talk to me and it hurts. Its hurts because I live in the same house and have to see him everyday and remember what happened.

I can't take it anymore.

I knock on Simon's door and he just grunts. Signaling that he's either editing or sleeping so I walk in.

"What do you wa- oh hey Y/N" he starts aggressively.

"Can we at least talk?" I ask.

"I guess..." He says as he sits up.

"Ok, since it seems like you don't want to talk I will start." I sigh. "Do you hate me?" I ask.

His eyes go wide.

"No! What would make you think that?!?" He says startled by my question.

"Because we haven't talked in the whole week I've been here!" I retaliate.

"Because it hurts too much" He says sadly as he looks down to his feet.

"I know..." I say with teary eyes.

And with that Simon crashes his lips against mine. I kiss back.

We don't break the kiss once.

***

So you can say me and Simon made up.

I get dressed and walk downstairs and Vikk looks like he's going to fall asleep.

"Vikk are you ok?" I ask.

"Yeah... Just tired." He says as his eyes close slowly.

"Go to bed Vikk" I say as more of an order.

"But I need to upload like 6 videos!" He seems more awake.

"Vikk go to bed!" I say sternly.

"You can't make me go to bed!" Vikk retorts. Vikk being Vikk means that as soon as you tell him to do something he will ignore you, argue, or on the rare occasion he will actually listen to you.

"No go to bed! I'm worried about your health!" I yell. My issues with people yelling at me have cleared up since I broke up with that abusive asshole. Now I really don't care if you yell at me.

"Do you even care about any of us? Because you had no problem leaving and not even seeing me for months a week ago!" Vikk fights back. I know he's too tired to even think before he says anything so I just hug him.

"Look I'm sorry but I'm really concerned for your health to please just go to sleep." I say in defeat.

"Ok... I'm sorry" He says. He probably just realized what he said because he's embarrassed.

"Its ok Vikky" I ruffle his hair before he goes upstairs. I really need to edit too.

***********************************
4:49PM

👌Hayley Kiyoko A/N👌

Ok yeah its a shit chapter. I need to walk to Walmart because my ear buds just broke and my sister is all like "I need to use your ear buds" and I laughed so hard. She can walk to Walmart if she wants some ear buds.

Byeeeee ;)))))))))