Chapter 29

Vikk

I don't know how I did it but I found three flights to LA in one night.

Me, JJ, and Josh are going and Y/N hasn't stopped calling me.

She never wants anyone to be sad from her or to do anything nice for her.

I miss her so much. I can't stand Simon anymore. I want to punch him every time I see him and we live in the house so that's often.

I just ignore him now. Whenever I go upstairs I can always hear him crying. He deserves the pain after what he's done.

We are loading the car when Simon walks outside and just looks sad.

"What Simon?" I ask angrily.

"I- I just wish I wasn't such a fucking idiot" He says sadly.

"I wish you weren't an idiot too!" I say as I sarcastically smile.

We all get in the car and JJ looks bothered.

"Look Vikk. Can you give him a break? He obviously feels bad and it doesn't help when your reminding him of what he's done" He says calmly.

"He cheated on my best friend TWICE! I can't just be fine with that!" I say.

"Ok I see your point" JJ laughs as we arrive at the airport.

**time skip to LA brought to you by leafy is beefy**

We stand outside of the apartment. I texted Trevor that we were coming and he just said hurry because it hurts seeing Y/N like that.

Trevor let's us in and brings us to her room.

"Y/N!" JJ screams as he hugs her.

"What the fuck?" She says confusedly as she hugs him back.

"Vikk I'm so sorry!" She says when she sees me. After the struggle of detaching herself from JJ sent hugs me so tight I couldn't breath.

"Its ok" I say.

She stops hugging me and turns to josh.

"So dad! How's Freya?" She asks.

"She's good! And don't call me dad!" He says as he throws her over his shoulder.

"Josh! Put me down!" She squeaks.

"Do you guys want anything?" Trevor asks.

"Water would be good." We all agreed as Trevor went to the kitchen to get us water.

I'm glad she's not mad at me.

Simon

I don't want to live anymore.

She will never take me back and that's my fault but living without her is so hard.

Maybe I should of let them kill me.

I wouldn't have to feel horrible all the time.

***********************************
5:33pm

A/N

Simon might have hope to be good.

We will see.

Byeeeeeeeee ;))))))))))))