Chapter 5

*Simon's P.O.V*

Y/N and I talked for an hour before I locked myself in my room. I didn't really love Rose, I liked the idea of her. Rose was my girl friend and I guess I just liked having someone to call my girlfriend.

I am seriously confused about why
Y/N and Vikk are still even talking to me. Y/N is so special to me, I don't know why anyone would yell at her.

I'm too hungry now and its only been half a day. How did Y/N do that for 2 days.

I get to the kitchen to see Y/N on her phone while drinking tea. She looks up and smiles a smile that I could look at all day.

"I'll warm you up some nandos." She says as she opens the fridge.

"How do you live after a break up like this?" I ask.

"You just try, once you try you live. If you don't try you fall down a never ending whirlpool of sadness. So if I were you I'd try" she says as she prepairs my food.

Try. All I have to do is try and I will make it.

I need Y/N. Every time I'm around her she makes me feel complete. She probably doesn't like me though.

She sets out my food and I start to eat when Vikk and JJ come in.

"You ok Simon?" JJ asks. I just nod.

Vikk still has a bruise on his jaw and it makes me feel more and more disappointed in myself whenever I see it.

I finish my food and go back to my room. Thoughts are crouding my head, would they be better without me?

*JJ's P.O.V*

Simon isn't ok. He isn't thinking right again and shits gonna happen if he doesn't go back to normal.

Y/N seems to calm him down. Whenever he looks at her his facial expressions soften.

We all know they like each other but they are oblivious.

"Simon get your ass down here! We will not leave without you" I scream up the stairs. A few minutes later Simon comes down the stairs.

*Your P.O.V*

We all decide to go to the park. I wear (media) because its getting colder.

A few minutes after JJ screaming, Simon comes down the stairs.

"Hey" I say as he reaches the front door.

"Hi" he says quietly as he puts an arm around me and we continue to walk. The feeling of his arm around me is the best.

Once we get to the park we all start pushing each other around and laughing. Simon was laughing too.

That's when we notice the small white snowflakes falling to the ground, I smile and Simon does too.

"I love winter, well the beginning anyway." I laugh.

"Ok I'm freezing my balls off to I'm gonna go!" JJ states loudly.

"Me too!" Josh and Vikk say at the same time.

"I'm gonna stay" Simon says

"Same" I smile at Simon.

The rest of the boys go home and Simon and I talk about pointless shit for a few minutes.

When we decide to walk Simon asks some questions.

"Why do you and Vikk still hang out with me?" He asks.

I make a confused face and answer.
"Because we love you, I love you more though" I laugh he does as well.

"Wo-would you guys be better off without me?" Simon asks, trying to fight back tears.

"Why would you ever think that? Si if you take yourself away from us how the hell would I wake up in the morning knowing that I can't share stupid jokes and laughs with you?" I say, tears now threatening to fall.

"I don't know, I just feel like I'm making everyone's life horrible" he states as he looks down.

Now I'm fully crying. "Simon just don't do it. Ok?" I hug him.

"Ok" He says sadly.

***********************************
A/N

That was sad... Umm.
Anyways, look at me getting updates out when I said I would, lol.

Byeeeeee ;))))))))