Chapter 10

The son sort of fits with the chapter.

(Your P.O.V)

I wake up beside Simon, get dressed, and went downstairs. I almost died when I saw the mess that was left.

I decide to get 8 cups of water for most of the boys (including the Cals) knowing that they will have severe hangovers. Tobi doesn't drink so he just went home while Harry, the Cals, and Ethan were too drunk to drive home.

I first find Harry and the Cals passed out on the couches, knowing that non of the boys are going to wake up anytime soon, I just leave the water on the coffee table.

Next I go upstairs an leave Simon some water, kissing him on the forehead before leaving.

I go to the bathroom to find Vikk throwing up and JJ laughing at him.

"JJ! Stop laughing! He is puking his guts out! How would you feel!" I say as Vikk lays back against the wall.

JJ just laughs even more, I cant stop myself and start laughing. Vikk looks at both of us and then breaks out into laughter.

I walk back out and into Josh's room he is crying again.

"Josh are you ok?" I ask.

"Honestly... I don't think so. She freaking broke me. She hasn't even talked to me and it hurts... Its the worst fucking pain I have ever felt" he cries.

"If she hasn't talked to you maybe she misses you to much to." I say.

"I don't know" He says.

"How about I go out with her? Those few times I met her made us pretty good friends." I say as I hug him.

"Ok" is all he says before I leave the room and call Freya.

She picks up after 2 rings and she honestly sounds like she's a mess.

"Hi" She says quietly.

"Hey Freya! You don't sound to good." I say.

"Yeah I'm still not over him." She says sadly.

"Do you want to go out with me?" I ask.

"Yeah, that would be great." She says as a whisper.

We decide that we are going Christmas shopping so I wear (Media) and just as I went for the door Simon grabbed my hand.

"Where are you going beautiful?" He says as he starts kissing me.

"I'm going to talk to Freya and get the whole situation sorted out" I say as kiss him one more time before I get into my uber.

***
"Hey Freya!" I say as she gets up to hug me.

"Hey" She says quietly. We talk about random shit for a little bit while we walk around the shops before she asks about Josh.

"Y/N, does he miss me?" She asks with teary eyes.

"Of course! He loves you so much!" I say to her.

"I wish I never decided to go to UNI. I never had time to stop by between work and classes. I dropped out because I now know that it was a waste of time." She says with tears rolling down her cheeks.

" We should go back to the house so you can talk to him." I say as I hug her.
***********************************
🌹Troye SivA/N🌹
Ok so I'm ending the chapter here bc I haven't slept in days. That might b the reason there were so many typos and things that didn't make sense in the last chapter. I'm gonna try to take a nap bc its only 5:00 where I am.

Byeeee ;)))))