Chapter 14

(Your P.O.V)

I went to my room. I feel like I'm not wanted in Simon's so I left.

Simon hasn't even looked at me in the past 3 weeks. I don't think he wants to be in a relationship anymore.

Vikk comes into my room, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"You have become a slug so we are going out. I'm going to leave the room and when I knock you better be ready to go out with JJ, Josh, and I." He says sternly.

He leaves the and I decide that it might be good to get out of the house. I will do it for Simon.

I open my door that Vikk was about to knock on.

"We're going to nandos then the cinema by the way" He say as we walk down the stairs.

"Is Simon coming?" I ask as we all get into Vikk's car.

"No, he said he was going to a pub with Harry" Josh says as he buckles himself in.

I text Simon that I will be home at 11 and that I want to apologize for being and asshole. I don't get a text back.

We eat and get to the cinema. We picked our movie and when we sat down I relize Harry is sitting in front of us with Cal.

I tap Harry on the shoulder.

"Harry was Simon with you?" I say after I hug them both of them.

"No, we asked him if he wanted to come but he refused." He answers.

I just nod and decide that he can explain himself when I get home. Tonight is the night that I'm going to be happy. I'm trying so hard but Simon may be cheating.

The movie was really funny. I laughed and smiled. Maybe its good that I'm not a parent. I wouldn't be able to go out with the boys, or shopping, or any YouTube trips.

The movie ended and we walk to the car. We all sit down and JJ plugs in JME and we all start rapping. I feel happy.

We get home and there's a strange car in the driveway.

I walk into the quiet house and make my way up the stairs.

I open Simon's door and immediately start crying.

Simon was in bed with another woman.

He sits up and looks extremely embarrassed. The girl looked angry.

"WHAT THE FUCK SIMON?!" I yell. I don't even care if he yells at me, I'm done being pushed around.

"I'm sorry" He says quietly as the girl gets dressed. Before she leaves she slaps him. I know that she didn't know he was in a relationship.

"I'm so fucking done with this relationship!" I cry.

"Did you ever think about me?! YOU DIDN'T TALK FOR A MONTH AND A HALF!" He yells.

"At least I didn't sleep with another person, I was going to your room to apologize for not talking but it looks like you don't want to talk anymore." I say as I go to my room and start packing my things.

"What are you doing?" Vikk asks.

"I'm going to live with Freya" I say quietly.

(Vikks P.O.V)

After I find out that Y/N is moving I am furious. I'm not one to punch but Simon deserves it after that.

I storm into his room and punch him in the face. He doesn't fight back.

"HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU DO THIS!" I yell. "She fucking needed you! And you slept with someone else?"

Simon just looks down in shame. He fucked up.

***********************************
8:54 PM

🎤panic at the A/N🎤

Don't hate me for making Simon a jerk! I'm sorry! Also 1.06k reads happens and I almost died.

Byeeee ;))))))