Chapter 25

(Your P.O.V)

Since the video, people have at least stopped coming to the house.

It has been way better for us.

I am currently at nandos with Vikk.

"So, are you excited for the wedding?" He asks as I take a sip of my drink.

"Of course!" I smile.

We continue to eat.

When we get home its really quiet. The boys went to a club so they shouldn't be home yet.

I go upstairs and I hear the moaning.

Fuck. Not again.

I go to Simon's room and its a complete replay of what happened.

I have tears streaming down my face as the same girl as last time starts yelling at him.

"YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! WHAT THE FUCK! THIS IS THE SECOND TIME!" She screams. Then she looks at me.

"Is that a ring?" She asks me.

I just nod.

She curses under her breath and slaps Simon really hard and leaves. Just like last time.

Vikk starts yelling at Simon and everything is in slow motion and I can't think anymore.

"I'm sorry!" Simon cries.

"Last time you had a reason, this time you did cheated on me for the hell of it" I say with no emotion. "Did you even mean it when you said you loved me?"

"Of course I did!" He says loudly.

"Then why did you do it!" I yell.

"I-I don't know" He says as he looks down.

"Well I will give you some time then" I say as I go to my room and pack.

I'm leaving, I don't know where to, but I'm moving.

***********************************
5:42pm

A/N

SIMON NO! Oh wait I made him do it. I'm evil.

Anyway, I had to keep the book going so I'm gonna do some things with this.

Byeeeee ;)))))))))))