Chapter Nine -The Gentleman of Verona

Photo Credits : http://entertainment.inquirer.net/197220/aldub-gets-second-biggest-break and http://www.agriturismodelo.com/en/photogallery/

Readers, here's a chapter to make up for the last filler one. The bibis' self-control will be tested since they are sharing a suite together. Will "something" happen between them? Read on to find out. Hope I did justice to romantic Verona, and to your expectations on what will transpire while they are in this beautiful place. Would love to get your feedback, let's chat about the parts you like, ok? Hope you're enjoying this rainy weekend :)

Since check-in time was at 2:00 PM, they entrusted their bags to the B&B Manager for safekeeping, and enjoyed the hearty feast prepared for them in the beautiful breakfast room. After a short walk to check the grounds and enjoy the scenery, they got into the Mini Cooper once again and headed back to the commercial part of Verona.

Although Maine was more of a beach person, she now saw nature's beauty through Alden's eyes. The beautiful symmetry of the vineyards, the canopy of trees along the roads they passed, and the breathtaking landscape of mountains gave Maine an eyeful of God's artistry in this side of the earth. Verona's beauty was something Maine would never forget, especially because of company she was with on this journey.

Since it was still early, they luckily found a free parking spot, and set off on foot for their Verona adventure. Their first stop was the Cathedral of Verona, a majestic architectural structure that dates back to the 12th Century. The ceilings and walls were filled with well-preserved fresco and mural art, breathtaking images of a long gone but triumphant era of artistry.

Alden and Maine sat on one of the pews to catch their breath after gazing in awe of all the beauty within one structure. They both kneeled to pray, each giving thanks for this once in a lifetime experience, and praying for their own fervent wishes that they hope would be granted soon.

"Nagwish ka ba?" Alden asked her as they sat on the pew again

"Nagwish ka ba?" Alden asked her as they sat on the pew again. "Diba may kasabihan, pag pumasok ka sa church for the first time, make a wish?"

"Yes I did. Actually I also thanked God that I finally made this trip. Matagal ko nang pangarap ito eh. I wished for guidance, sa career, because although I like being a flight attendant, di ko alam if it's the right path for me. May gusto ako talagang career pero mukhang di kasi ako meant for that. Eh ikaw, nagwish ka? Parang nasayo naman na lahat, ano pa bang pwede mo i-wish?"

"Nagpasalamat din ako, for all my blessings. Ang tagal ko na sa work ko pero ngayon lang talaga nagkaroon ng linaw if I should continue or not. Pero may kulang pa rin, di naman lahat career lang." He looked at her and smiled knowingly.

"Kuya, nasa loob tayo ng simbahan, huwag ka ganyan makatingin ha."

"Ay grabe, tinawag akong kuya. Nakuuu, huwag mo kong matawag-tawag na kuya kasi hindi brotherly ang nararamdaman ko sayo."