Chapter Eleven - Reality Bites

Hi Everyone! It's a perfect humpday, and I'm all fired up because of updates from my co-writers. I miss the two bibis badly, I try to make do with old KS episodes and live for snap updates from Mega. So meanwhile, let's see what these lovebirds need to face now that reality is slowly setting in.  

Thank you readers for the lovely and funny comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your feedback. I may not answer all comments immediately but believe me, I read each and every one. Hope you enjoy this update sweeties :)

NAIA Terminal 3 - May 31, 2016 8:30 PM

The van was waiting for Maine by the time she stepped out of Customs. She missed her siblings and parents, she looked forward to watching their excited faces as she gave them the gifts she and Alden picked for them while shopping in Venice. Everyone was quiet though, when she entered the van.

"O, bakit ang tahimik niyong lahat? San si Tatay?"

"Di sumama, nagtatampo sayo." It was Nico who broke the silence.

"Si Tatay nagtatampo sakin? Bakit, anong ginawa ko?"

"Nakapagbukas ka na ba ng phone mo? Buksan mo Facebook saka Twitter accounts mo."

"Bakit, anong meron?"

"Basta buksan mo."

Maine took out her phone and was alarmed to see the surge of notifications on her Viber, Twitter and Facebook accounts. So many people, even people she didn't know, were asking her if Alden Richards was her boyfriend. But how did they know about her and Alden? She saw an email from Tonette with the subject "Alden Richards" and opened it to read.

Bes,

Nagkakagulo sa Twitter and Facebook dahil sa update ng isang fan kay Alden. Check mo na lang yung attachment, in case di mo pa nakikita.

Ang alam ko, solo trip yung vacay mo sa Italy, panong napasama si Alden? Kasama naman ako nung inayos natin plane tickets mo. Anyare?

I want to be happy for you bes, I really do, but instead, worried ako. Let's talk soon ok? Lakasan mo loob mo and pray lang tayo.

Take care,

Tonette

She opened the attachment and was not prepared for what she saw.

"Anyari Menggay?" Coleen asked. "Boyfriend mo na ba?"

"Hindi pa. Hindi. Hindi."

"Yieeeeee, hindi PA. So balak mo sagutin."

"Di ko alam."

"Weh. Di mo pa boyfriend pero sa picture ha, ikaw pa naka-hug sa kanya. Clingy much?"